• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

It doesn't seem like Dalan or Daniel have been contibuting much or posting a lot(lol I'm such a hyprocrit with that first one,sorry first time i've played Mafia).I'm not sure if it's just because they're busy or if they are mafia.Not sure what to think about it.

thesirenscall_nightthree_zps07f1beff.png

Jellybeans rain down from the sky. One hits Oldcatlady in the eye, blinding her, and she stumbles backwards into a pond of lime jello. She'll be perfectly preserved forever.

Oldcatlady the Sugar Rush Citizen was paralysed in jello.

You have until the end of Night 3 to submit any actions.

Night 3 will end 12am BST on Tuesday 9th September (7pm EDT Monday 8th September). Please submit actions to both myself (Tina) and Justin to make sure they are counted.

ffssss.

- - - Post Merge - - -

vig. please shoot either crystal or alise, i swear at least one of them is scum. The lack of their posts in this game is unbelievable, if you seriously can't tell by comparing their other games....then I seriously don't know what to tell you.

Dangit,I really thought she would be mafia.She was acting a little weird.Well,R.I.P. Oldcatlady.

jc okay I feel so sure Zigzag991 is scum now. That's just another player the vig might wanna consider shooting tonight.

RIP Oldcatlady.

i've decided to post my thoughts AFTER night, so mafia doesn't get any ideas.

deal?

pros
mafia has the chance to frame

I don't think scum would try the framing tactic bc last time they did that one of them got lynched (me ;-;)
and I would prefer it if you you posted it now though.. but thats probs just me being impatient.

I'm going to vote zig as I think he's most likely to be scum considering old cat lady isn't.

Back