• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Nub Mafia IV: Hijinks in Sugar Rush (Game Over/Third Party Win)

I think the vig, if still there, should shoot at zig or maybe one of the more experienced players I'm sure I've of them might be scum to balance things out.

sugarrush_day3_zps61ad4642.png

Citrusella licks a lollipop before whacking Sumemr around the head with it. She tugs at it but it won't move. One harsh tug pulls it free, but not without tearing off Sumemr's skin. She bleeds out.

Sumemr the Sugar Rush Citizen (Vanilla Townie) faced death by lollipop.

You have until the end of Day 3 to vote a candidate for the lynch.

Day 3 will end 12am BST on Monday 8th September (7pm EDT Sunday 7th September).

Death idea contributed by Superpenguin.

RIP Summer. :(

The last two players she mentioned were dalandanator and Zigzag991. I'll be voting for Zigzag again for the same reasons I've mentioned earlier, plus their bandwagon vote on skaro makes them even more sus to me. Obviously with a lot of time left I still might change my vote later on but I'm still going with Zigzag for now.

I think the vig, if still there,or maybe one of the more experienced players I'm sure I've of them might be scum to balance things out.

yeah this makes sense, looking back to previous mafia games theres always at least one experienced player on scum team.

also rip in pizza summer :(

I honestly don't know who to vote for, dal just voted for skaro then disappeared, but jam is also p scummy, but it's still early in the day so let's wait a little bit.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi daniel, can you explain why you voted for zig?

I don't know if this is any reason to be suspicious, but Daniel has voted for people without explanation twice, so it seems like he's trying to stay of the radar and just use his vote to get by. If he didn't have a huge interest in the game I'd assume he'd just not post at all, so this seems kinda sketchy.

The last two players she mentioned were dalandanator and Zigzag991. I'll be voting for Zigzag again for the same reasons I've mentioned earlier, plus their bandwagon vote on skaro makes them even more sus to me. Obviously with a lot of time left I still might change my vote later on but I'm still going with Zigzag for now.

you have a point, saylor!
but remember, theres always framing, so we have to watch out for that.

I don't know if this is any reason to be suspicious, but Daniel has voted for people without explanation twice, so it seems like he's trying to stay of the radar and just use his vote to get by. If he didn't have a huge interest in the game I'd assume he'd just not post at all, so this seems kinda sketchy.
See? Now he's trying to get votes on me so that he won't be lynched as Mafia! Zigzag991 was suspicious from the beginning.

Oops I forgot to put in my vote after writing that.

you have a point, saylor!
but remember, theres always framing, so we have to watch out for that.
That's true, Zigzag seems like a kind of obvious choice but regardless I find them more suspicious than anyone due to their behavior. But if anyone makes a good enough case on someone else I'd be willing to change my vote, there are a few others I wouldn't be against lynching either.

See? Now he's trying to get votes on me so that he won't be lynched as Mafia! Zigzag991 was suspicious from the beginning.
Daniel honestly? The same thing can be said about you, please explain how he was suspicious.

I'll be voting for Zigzag991 as well.....but, I'd seriously be up for voting for dalandanator or Danielkang2 as well. None of the 3 have done much at all this game. AND HEY, ALL 3 COULD BE SCUM. (lol, yeah right).

But I do agree (this was said earlier), we can't just look at the inactives - we should also look at the more "experienced" players, since they could be mafia as well.

Modkills only happen during the day
Modkills can happen if they don't vote, so technically modkills can happen at night :)

You've been suspicious from the beginning and you haven't said anything to help us find scum. Your'e in the same boat as them.

R.I.P. :(

So many citizens. I honestly thought that there would be more special roles.

I feel like there is a least one experienced and active player in scum.
Because if not, why didn't scum eliminate the most active and experienced players first?

Or maybe they just wanted to confuse us.

I'll vote for dalandanator. If he turns out to be scum, I'll probably start voting for people who saved him by voting for Ryan instead.
Everyone is suspicious anyway. Besides sharkystriker22, because he doesn't know who to vote for.
And that's exactly how I'm feeling right now. So I understand them?

Because if not, why didn't scum eliminate the most active and experienced players first?

I'll vote for dalandanator. If he turns out to be scum, I'll probably start voting for people who saved him by voting for Ryan instead.
Everyone is suspicious anyway. Besides sharkystriker22, because he doesn't know who to vote for.
That doesn't make sharky not suspicious, I think that makes them even MORE suspicious because they're still able to pop in and vote to avoid modkill. Same with you ~

That doesn't make sharky not suspicious, I think that makes them even MORE suspicious because they're still able to pop in and vote to avoid modkill. Same with you ~

That's true. If they just pop up at the last minute to vote for someone, it will be suspicious.
But the difference between your opinion and mine is that I know what role I have...

more power roles. Why? Is it bc you can kill them? It sounds like you expected them to be blue. I think I'll be voting for you.

That's true. If they just pop up at the last minute to vote for someone, it will be suspicious.
But the difference between your opinion and mine is that I know what role I have...

Uh ok??? You don't know what my role is either, LOL. And if you do have an amazing role, please do something and kill scum. kthx.

And I feel like you're defending sharky, you two are probably scum together .

Back