• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your LEAST favorite villager?

I can't really judge the villagers I haven't had yet, so I'll go with Naomi. She has demon eyes Dx

The worst villager i ever had in my town was Peewee i just hated Peewee so much and i had to do so much tting to get him out

I know Benjamin is considered pretty cute, but honestly, I really, really hate him :( He's been in my town twice, and both times stopped me from getting a dreamie because he absolutely refused to move :<

For me it's Harry because he street pass moved in so randomly right in the middle of a path and I just could not get rid of him for awhile. Also he's not very cute. At all.

Of all the ones I've had, I have to say Sheldon...Or Caroline. I just did not enjoy having them in my town (which is strange cause I usually like squirrels)

In my cycling town, I had both Beardo and Hippeaux and though I didn't talk to them, I didn't like how they looked at all.

I SECOND THIS.
He's creepy.

What's wrong with Pietro, he is probably one of the nicest villagers in my town with Molly and Chrisy just at #1 and #2. Does shopkeepers count? If so, its Phyllis for me.

Edit: But he seems to have a strange obsession with Super T&T.

Last edited:
What's wrong with Pietro, he is probably one of the nicest villagers in my town with Molly and Chrisy just at #1 and #2. Does shopkeepers count? If so, its Phyllis for me.

Edit: But he seems to have a strange obsession with Super T&T.
I don't like clowns. They don't scare me but they're weird...

Truffles.... Ew.

Truffles.gif

Defs Velma. She deceived me into liking her concept and then I realized she had a beard and that I totally hated how her personality clashed with her appearance. But seriously... Beard.

95px-Velma_NewLeaf_Official.jpg 95px-Velma_NewLeaf_Official.png 95px-Velma_NewLeaf_Official.png

WHY IS THIS GOAT SNOOTY? UGHHHH EWHAT DOES SHE HAVE TO BE SNOOTY ABOUT?!

Last edited:
Gonna have to go with Monique. She's just flat out terrifying. NO VILLAGER SHOULD LOOK LIKE THAT.

Baabara. She has appeared in all of the AC games I've owned, and she's been an ass in every one.

Last edited:
Cesar the ugly moustached Gorilla.
He was a random move in and put his house right on a bunch of hybrids and didn't move for TWO MONTHS! D:<

Chops :mad: I hate how he looks and he built his house directly in front of mine. And if he wasn't bad enough, Pancetti moved in right next to him through a streetpass. Took a looong time to get them both out.

Currently in my town my least favorite is Sylvia. I usually don't like villagers with bad color schemes, or extreme faces, like Tabby or Stinky. Subtlety is key in animal crossing villager faces, and I usually am not a fan of when the designers go a bit overboard.

Broccolo. He just walks around my town with his gross beady eyes and never faltering, malicious smile. He refuses to move out.

Back