• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you check in on the Police Station everyday?

Do you check in on the Police Station everyday?

• Yes

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 56.1%
  • I don't have the police station

Votes: 24 19.5%

• Total voters
Has anyone ever found a Sloppy/Cardboard item in their Station? I've been playing for a year and haven't found a single thing :(

Last edited:
I feel AWFUL that I NEVER check! Maybe once every couple of months... I am a bad mayor.

I check mine every day cuz of poor Booker. He's so shy and insecure and adorable and I want to make him feel better and no NO BOOKER PLEASE DONT CRY UR SO PRESH
Booker is the best ☆ also I like to not have to run down to the beach to see if Gulliver washed up, or wonder if Phineas or Saharah are wandering around the town. :D
Thanks Booker, you're a big help > v <

I always check because if Sahara or Phineas is wandering around I'll probably miss them unless I know that they're there. Also for sloppy furniture :rolleyes:

yes I check and have both cardboard AND sloppy items though rare but been playing for almost two years and only happened once for both of them. I love the police station. It is a HUGE help with all the visitors. And even items you may have lost due to Redd planting his tent on items in the plaza, they will show up in the police station. like my golden net and ax and a few other rare items.
I always think WHY have a police station if your not going to check it?

Last edited:
i don't have the police station in my new town yet. it's been suggested but i need someone to move so i can build it. in my old town i checked it every day. it's useful for gulliver and phineas.

Maybe like once a week. Theres usually nothing good in there. ^^

I don't even have the police station yet because I can't decide on a decent spot. XD If I did though I would think I probably would ignore if for the majority of the time.

I make it a habit to check in on what they have in the station once in a while, but it's always just stuff like pitfalls. No matter how many times I take the things and throw them away, I just get more of the same. It's kinda disappointing.

Back