Do you check in on the Police Station everyday?

Do you check in on the Police Station everyday?

• Yes

Votes: 30 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 69 56.1%
  • I don't have the police station

Votes: 24 19.5%

• Total voters
Nah, kinda regret using it actually. It's really useless, I mean villagers already tell you who's around and the stuff are almost always junk.

I don't have the Police Station in my new town. In my old town, I had one but wouldn't check it so it was kind of useless to me. Not really planning on building it again, unless I feel inspired to make it spooky looking somehow.

The only thing he can tell me now is that Gulliver is washed up, but I don't even want to bother with that most of the time. Besides, my villagers usually end up telling me about Gulliver, so I am typically only in the police station if I need a quick building to go into to reset the bug/fish spawns.

Yes I do, I've made a habit of checking it each day now. Just makes it easier to know who's in town and to see if there's anything cool in the lost and found (there never is but I won't give up hope!).

Nope! More like, once a month. It COULD have nice items in there, but it's mostly the New Year's paper that I refuse to pick up. ;u;

The modern look of the police station will eventually look nice with the overall theme, so yeah, I got that.

At some point, I checked obsessively to see if there were sloppy items. Nowadays I just check when I'm bored or waiting for refurbished items or something

I only visit once a week or so to check what lost items I can take borrow. ^_~

Not everyday, because its mostly the same thing every single day. But I check it frequently.

Yeah, I do. However, I really hate it when it's NOON and he says that Pete is out making deliveries at 9AM and 5PM! HE'S GONE! HE'S NOT MAKING DELIVERIES. JUST TELL ME NO ONE IS ON! Since, sometimes, someone IS visiting and that Pete message overrides it. It is beneficial for Gulliver though (don't really check the beach often).

In my old town I never used my police station. I checked it out at first and stuff but then when I realised it was completely useless to me, I quickly regretted building it. I won't have one in my new town, even if it is suggested.

I check everyday to see if there is anything good ... I have picked up both Sloppy and Cardboard pieces, but only rarely ... Also if I have laid out items in my plaza and the next day an event happens, then I go and pick up my "lost" items! Phew!
I did not realize that I could check for Phineas being in town though! So, thanks for those posts about that!:lemon:

Back