• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager in boxes- Help? SOLVED

sleepydreepy

legendary egg
Bells
Switch
1638-3529-0786
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
So I accidently TTed to a villager's box day, whom I hoped to trade with someone. That someone hasn't respond yet, and I won't be available much longer today. Is there a way to carry said villager over to tomorrow without losing him? In other words, can I keep him in boxes overnight and trade him off tomorrow afternoon?
Please respond soon, I don't want to lose this trade!

Last edited:
The only thing you can do now is change the time of the day. Maybe TT to 8AM, so when you sleep it won't be the next day.

So I accidently TTed to a villager's box day, whom I hoped to trade with someone. That someone hasn't respond yet, and I won't be available much longer today. Is there a way to carry said villager over to tomorrow without losing him? In other words, can I keep him in boxes overnight and trade him off tomorrow afternoon?
Please respond soon, I don't want to lose this trade!

As long as the time doesn't pass 6 AM on the day they're meant to move out, the villager should stay in boxes. So, in theory you could set the time to 7 AM now and just keep setting it back as needed.

Change the in-game / Isabelle clock to, say, 6:15 AM of the villager's box day, before going to bed.
(The game resets everyday at 6am, so don't go earlier than 6am)
And when you woke up, just always log into game on the day / time that said villagers is in boxes.
Never the day before or after. You can keep that villager in boxes for as long as you like that way.

In other words, keep dialing back the in-game Isabelle clock to within that one day. Hope this helps.

Okay thank you all sooo much but unfortunately I might have to let him go to make room for someone else.
But I will def keep this in mind in the future:)

Last edited:
Back