• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the tour that gives the most medals?

That's the highest I've seen, too. Although, I only do Elite Scavenger because I like getting medals quicker.

How do you get the higher level tours? I haven't done a whole ton, but I've done some, did a good job, and they didn't move up a level or anything.

How do you get the higher level tours? I haven't done a whole ton, but I've done some, did a good job, and they didn't move up a level or anything.

I think the tours are just random each day, you get lower level tours show up even when you can easily do shark hunting or giant dragonfly tours. For instance today I had the giant dragonfly tour and the butterfly discovery tour on my list.

Last edited:
The Dragonfly Tour and Tuna Kahuna tour, I believe gets you the most medals of 20 if you get gold. During multiplayer, bonus medals add to 20 medals!

Elite Scavenger. One could make the argument for Tuna Kahuna and Giant Dragonfly but I sure you can 2 Elite Scavengers in the time it takes to complete one Giant Dragonfly since those times are fixed. 20<32, obviously.

Elite scavenger is faster, so you earn more medals in a period of time.

But I also love giant dragonfly. It's fun and gives a good reward.

Back