Ants in my house! Now they got all in my computer and my room.

West8991

Emperor of Arcadia
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
What do I do now, I mean I just unleashed an onslaught of raid and bleach everywhere on them on my desk. I also sprayed my window seal right behind my computer. I dont know if they're gonna come back or not, but I have moved all food and drink out of my room. I have also took into account that this happened 2 years ago and I did the same thing. I hope they'll be gone soon.

There's this extra fly stuff called Terro it's ant bait and for a few days you'll have a storm of ants coming through but they'll eat the poison and bring it to the queen and it'll kind of kill the colony.

Chances are the Raid will keep them out for several weeks if you thoroughly covered the area. Just keep pets away from it!

I think I've won for now, I have a bottle of bleach next to me so when I see em I kill em. Man I hate ants.

Yess I hate them too. A few years ago, sugar ants got into the kitchen and we had to battle them out :< Despite how annoying they are, I kinda think they're cute though! As long as they don't bite c:

Update: The situation is that my room is their only escape out to their queen left. So basically this is their last stand to get out. This isn't a war they're winning.

Ants in your computer? Run as many programs in the highest quality possible until your computer heats up and kills them all.

Ants in your computer? Run as many programs in the highest quality possible until your computer heats up and kills them all.

I second this.

Apparently there are plants & other natural things that can repel them. they dislike cinnamon, mint, vinegar, coffee ground, etc.

just google it friend it's very simple ~

Last edited:
oh. my. gosh. i hope they disappear and never come back
/getsitchyfromreadingthis

Back