• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Confused

Wholockian

Midochlorians are the power house of the force
Bells
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Red Pansy
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
OK, so recently Stitches moved in (and by recently, i mean like, 5 mins ago)- but here's the deal. I haven't cycled the full 16 for him...
How did he move in? I'm honestly confused

How many have you cycled? Is it possible you miscounted?

That's probably you just miscounting then, if it's that close to 16 I doubt there's a computerized glitch or any type of error.

I think you probably miscounted, as well. Have you saved the farewell letters from villagers who've moved out? Maybe you can check that way.

I think you probably miscounted, as well. Have you saved the farewell letters from villagers who've moved out? Maybe you can check that way.

But what if he deleted one or two of those by accident?

Stitches always seemed like the suspicious type for me. Maybe he was in a hurry to come back to town. Maybe he's on the run from whoever gave him his name sake. Or maybe even running from the law.

...can you remember any of the villagers you moved out? Maybe that'll hope, I don't know. I'll just call you super lucky for now. And patient. I would never even attempt to cycle through a whole sixteen villagers just to get one back...

Back