Far Cry

angry chill

electronic nerd
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Is anyone pumped for the upcoming Far Cry 4? I got extremely huge posters and the villain seems fancy, but IMO he won't outdo Vaas.
Wikipedia said:
Far Cry is a franchise of first person shooter computer and video games, following the name of the first game of the series. The series are notable for being first person shooters set in a open world enviroment and exotic locations.
---
Link to Wiki page.

A serious question. I havent played much of Farcry 1 or 2. Should I play them before playing 3? I really want to play FC 3.
Every game is for itself. In the original, you play as an reporter sent to investigate something. Far Cry 2 has the lowest rating and Far Cry 3 has the highest yet.

Last edited:
Every game is for itself. In the original, you play as an reporter sent to investigate something. Far Cry 2 has the lowest rating and Far Cry 3 has the highest yet.
I did play a few hours into the first one, and only a few like minutes of the second. I just wasn't digging it. If 3 is AMAZING though, I'll have to just skip the other 2 and try it lol.

I did play a few hours into the first one, and only a few like minutes of the second. I just wasn't digging it. If 3 is AMAZING though, I'll have to just skip the other 2 and try it lol.
3 IS amazing and was competing with the game of the year (Borderlands 2 if I recall).

3 IS amazing and was competing with the game of the year (Borderlands 2 if I recall).

I'll level with ya mang, I don't pay much attention to hype. There are some major hitters that I didn't really dig, and some huge flops that I really loved. There's some thing about trusting the masses with things where I'm all ways let down, ya know? So I need to turn to people individually, ask them to tell me why I would or wouldn't like a game before I throw down some hours on it, ya know?

a few people successfully manage to get their photo on the preview screen when you preview your post. I try to do it myself, but no matter how many times I do they appear as an attachment. Please somebody teach me, how do you get your photo on the preview screen without the attachment thingy?

Back