• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Empty spot in my town, and I have no idea what to make it. Help!

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Golden Watering Can
Rotating Fool's Egg
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Hello guys, my town is getting to be almost done, but there is one spot in my town that is empty (Its filled with flowers though) but I have absolutely no idea what to put in that spot, nothing! :(

Which is why i'm going to let you review my town in a dream, only to see that one spot in my town, its to the left spot near the town hall. (If you can tell me more about what to put and what to get rid of in my town that'll be great, but you don't have to if you don't want to) Once you see it, give me ideas what to put there. If I like it, then i'll go with it. Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops, forgot to post the dream address.

5100-4202-8018

Its in my signature, but if you don't see it or don't care about seeing my sig just for the dream address, here it is.

I am getting ready to leave for the evening, so no time to visit your dream town. Sorry!

I had a big open space in my town and I put a fairy circle of mushrooms there...then a villager moved their house half-way on it! lol. I had to move the fairy circle over after I found some more mushrooms. It doesn't look as nice as it did before that house was there.

Maybe someone else will come with some more ideas for you. :)

Last edited:
Its ok, I already know what to put there now, a mini-park. My friend helped me with this. Thanks though.

Back