Idea for an Animal Crossing CTF?

Mullac1128

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
So one day, I was sitting down, playing Animal Crossing, and thought to myself "Wouldn't Capture the flag in Animal Crossing be cool?" So I thought out some rules, and decided to share them with you.

What's the game about?

In this version of CTF, there are 2 flags on each side of the town. Each team has 2 players, and must be wearing the same outfit. Each player gets a shovel, 3 pitfall seeds, and a toy hammer. If you get bopped with the toy hammer, you have to go back to your own base. You can't be hit on your own side, so be careful when grabbing the flags. Players are not allowed to go into villager houses, nor are they allowed on Main Street. The middle of the arena will be shown by paths going down the middle of the town. Lastly, each game consists of 2 rounds. In the event of a tie, the game will go into sudden death, where you have a minute to grab the enemy flag. The winner of this is the game winner.​

So what do you guys think? Sorry about the bad formatting, I don't quite know how to format.

seems like a cool idea! but the maps would have to be symmetrical to make it fair for both teams i think. What would u use for flags?

also will there be prep time to create our base? like for example digging a bunch of holes around the flag, so it'll be harder to get it.

Last edited:
haha i actually played a lot of ctf in cityfolk, a hacker would hack their map to be clean with the river running perfectly down the middle to seperate each side

its a lot more fun in a hacked map but hey your idea is cool too

I personally like the idea. Asymmetry can be worked around with handicaps, I guess.

i remember ACWW had so many people made mini games with hacked towns, it was pretty awesome.

Anyone up for helping me found an official league for it? The top 4 teams go on to have a tournament, and they duel for the champion. Winning team gets 1 million to share. There should also be a fee to enter the league, mostly because of the prize money.

This is such a cool idea! It would be awesome if a whole bunch of random TBTers played each other, and the winners moved up. Then whoever won would be the official TBT Capture The Flag champion! :)

Back