• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia IB mafia {unofficial ~ MAFIA WIN!}

Votes so far
ShinySandwich (3)- Oath2Order, Natty. Lynn105
Lynn105 (2) - Gamora, ShinySandwich
It takes 3 votes for majority.
ShinySandwich will be lynched shortly.

2rrxxrs.jpg

The town members discussed as time in the gallery went by. "No! It's not me, I swear! Please don't give my rose to the dolls!" ShinySandwich yelled. "Be quiet, they'll hear you," Natty snapped, "Anyways, I suppose we should give lynns ro-"
A group of childish laughs imerged from the door. "Heh! Let's see whos roses we can snatch today!" the blue doll said. The town members hid behind mannequin bodies and heads, but ShinySandwich was too late. "What a pretty emerald rose! I've never seen anything like it!" tsundere gazed upon it. "Thanks to lynn105 to call us~ Heh!"
The dolls begain plucking the rose petals, and ShinySandwich was getting weaker and weaker until he collasped.
"See you guys tomorrow!" tsundere said in glee.​

ShinySandwich, the Museum Visitor, ran out of time.
Role PM:
krIJUjt.png

You are a Museum Visitor {Townie}
You are an innocent person. Well, you were, until you got sucked into the Fabricated World.

Win condition: wipe out the paintings and escape the fabricated world

Back