Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

hmm it won't show the latest post for some reason?? posting again to try to force it d:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ah there it is ^^ thanks again sweetie!! xoxo

hey guys just wanted to apologize for the slight hiatus there, was on vacation for my birthday ^^ xo

three slots opening ^^
murabito_zpsnqykmlqr.png
tomia_zpsuot0uuxt.png
skarmoury_zpsvgyrf6cg.png
badgrl2_zpsdi2akfzf.png
shaymin_zpsn5khmsmj.png

Cool if I pay for the next request? They're really cute. I don't spend much time around anymore, but maybe someone else'd be happy, yeah?

juudai are you sure?? o: that would be so kind of you!! you totally don't have to do that but you might make somebody pretty happy :3 xo
elle thank you so much!! <3

you are so welcome guys! ^^ xo
and starurchin thank you so much!! the current available slot is actually already paid for in advance by the very kind and generous juudai, so it will be free for you if you'd like it!! :3 xo

hi again! I was wondering if I could get a second one? I'd love to add my second mayor on my sig :) (and I hope it's okay I included the chibi you made me in there. I credited you, of course :))

ooooh your new siggy is so cute!! i'd love to make another one for it! ^^ xo

sorry for the little hiatus there, the holidays are super crazy for me since i run an etsy, too d: i'll have this finished up super shortly! ready to take on a few more spots, as well xx

sorry for the little hiatus there, the holidays are super crazy for me since i run an etsy, too d: i'll have this finished up super shortly! ready to take on a few more spots, as well xx

It's perfectly fine, holiday season is always busy, I understand :)
Would you like me to send the 200tbt now?

the slot you got was actually paid for in advance by the very generous Juudai, so there is no payment needed for this one!! happy holidays ^^ xo

Back