• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

holy cow these are too cute, i really need to get more tbt to get more adorable art like this :c!

aww thank you so so much!! ^^ i do accept in game bells and wishlist items in my other thread, too :3 xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

hnnnng adorable siggy btw omg D:

aww thank you so so much!! ^^ i do accept in game bells and wishlist items in my other thread, too :3 xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

hnnnng adorable siggy btw omg D:

omg will check that out immediately!! and tysm! uwu

CUUUTE!! please do and i'll get it done straight away!! :3 xx

i've got somebody in my town for a trade right now but ill get it done shortly!! thanks so much! :3 xx

i'd like to reserve a spot too, i could give you 250 TBT <3 i'll have to upload the reference when i get home in about a half an hour, but you can see the art in my sig for an idea of what my mayor looks like! :) adorable work~

oh wait- if this attachment thing works here is my mayor! you wouldn't need to do the umbrella with her, and i'll still put in more references when i'm home though!

mymayor.gif

here are the rest of the references! :)

14lsvpe.jpg
331eweg.jpg
ztcis7.jpg
14wg9yq.jpg

2vuykhl.jpg

Last edited:
aww thank you so much!! SUPER adorable mayor! o: i'll add you to my list! ^^ xx

just finished up dinner, gonna get working on these :3 xx

Back