• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

@eloquent i sure could! what a cutie :3 feel free to make an offer! xx
@spooky i just mean that i take up to 5 orders at a time, but once they're finished i clear the list for 5 more :3

ok good lol, once I get 200 TBT I'm gonna make a request cause these are so cute

@eloquent i'm afraid the 200 tbt price is only for mayors! xx
@spooky aww thank you so much! ^^ <3

oh ok! is there any way you can post an in-game ref so i can see his face and outfit? o: & would you like me to make his skintone darker than my other sprites? xx

oh ok! is there any way you can post an in-game ref so i can see his face and outfit? o: & would you like me to make his skintone darker than my other sprites? xx

I unfortunately don't have an ingame ref of him because I don't have his outfit yet and I haven't played in a while tbh ;;
Also yes please, if you can use his skin color in the refs that'd be great​

i see! i just noticed that the first piece of artwork in your toyhouse does include his outfit! i had thought they were all headshots when i first clicked through lol. so pink bun, pink eyes, and the pink vest outfit? & i do also have a qr code shop where i could make his shirt if you were looking for someone to do that! d:

lol sounds fun! ^^ i'm not sure i'll have enough time to get his top done tonight but i can definitely add it to my list :3 feel free to make an offer for it when you get a chance! i don't really have a set price for qr codes since they're all so different xx

lol sounds fun! ^^ i'm not sure i'll have enough time to get his top done tonight but i can definitely add it to my list :3 feel free to make an offer for it when you get a chance! i don't really have a set price for qr codes since they're all so different xx

That's fine, no rush at all! And uhhh im not sure how much QR codes go for, so is 50tbt okay or....?​

oh, cute!! i've never done one of those headbands before :3 should be fun!! eloquent & pudding i'm giving you guys both a slot in my first post~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh & eloquent would you mind posting in my qr shop if you ended up wanting to get his shirt made? it'll be easier for me to keep track of all my orders that way ^^ xx

hiiii, I'm back! ive been waiting for you lol

here is a picture of my mayor:
IMG_4610.jpg

should I pay now once/if you accept? :)

also, if it's not too much too ask, when you make the pixel, can you make my mayor's skin color darker? like the color of the highest level tan in New Leaf? if you can, tysm! xx

Last edited:
oh, cute!! i've never done one of those headbands before :3 should be fun!! eloquent & pudding i'm giving you guys both a slot in my first post~

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh & eloquent would you mind posting in my qr shop if you ended up wanting to get his shirt made? it'll be easier for me to keep track of all my orders that way ^^ xx
Oop, sorry about the long wait, I forgot about this Orz​

reopening!! :3 currently there are 5 spots available - first come first served! x

@allainah i think your link may be broken but it is a bit low for me, sorry! x

Oh I still have the old one I commissioned from you ages back, I'll draw an updated ref of my soon to be villager and pop in a request &#55357;&#56469;

Back