• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

nightmares what's your offer for the little cutie? :3 xx

Hi! I would love to get a mayor sprite from you! This is my reference!

7cQwyl4.png

I can send you TBT over, once confirmed, Thank you for consideration~ Feel free to PM me to remind me if I don't get back to you within a day! I usually log in at night!

that's no problem! ^^ it's 50 tbt extra for handheld objects but i'd be happy to do one without the balloon for 200 as well! xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

your ref sheet is really cute btw! ^^

that's no problem! ^^ it's 50 tbt extra for handheld objects but i'd be happy to do one without the balloon for 200 as well! xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

your ref sheet is really cute btw! ^^

Haha, without balloon is good! Thank you so much, I totally made that like few years back! Still use it!

omg whoops i had actually edited my first post a little bit ago to remove the clause about the handheld objects, i totally forgot i did that lolol!! i'll do one with and one without the balloon, it'll be 200 total ^^ thanks again! xx

oh i think you may have misread, each slot is for only one chibi. i do have 4 slots open if you'd like them though! xx

Oops! I'm so sorry, I did totally misread it >.< I think I'll come back another time, but I'll definitely be back ^_^ How long does one usually take?

no problem! it honestly depends on the amount of detail and on whether or not i have free time to spare at the moment! sometimes i'm busy with irl stuff so they can take a couple days, other times they're ready within about 2 hours :3 xx

simple just pmed your order ^^ thank you so much! xx

@eloquent i sure could! what a cutie :3 feel free to make an offer! xx
@spooky i just mean that i take up to 5 orders at a time, but once they're finished i clear the list for 5 more :3

Back