Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

Hi! I would love to get a mayor sprite from you! This is my reference!

7cQwyl4.png

I can send you TBT over, once confirmed, Thank you for consideration~ Feel free to PM me to remind me if I don't get back to you within a day! I usually log in at night!

that's no problem! ^^ it's 50 tbt extra for handheld objects but i'd be happy to do one without the balloon for 200 as well! xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

your ref sheet is really cute btw! ^^

that's no problem! ^^ it's 50 tbt extra for handheld objects but i'd be happy to do one without the balloon for 200 as well! xx

- - - Post Merge - - -

your ref sheet is really cute btw! ^^

Haha, without balloon is good! Thank you so much, I totally made that like few years back! Still use it!

omg whoops i had actually edited my first post a little bit ago to remove the clause about the handheld objects, i totally forgot i did that lolol!! i'll do one with and one without the balloon, it'll be 200 total ^^ thanks again! xx

oh i think you may have misread, each slot is for only one chibi. i do have 4 slots open if you'd like them though! xx

Oops! I'm so sorry, I did totally misread it >.< I think I'll come back another time, but I'll definitely be back ^_^ How long does one usually take?

no problem! it honestly depends on the amount of detail and on whether or not i have free time to spare at the moment! sometimes i'm busy with irl stuff so they can take a couple days, other times they're ready within about 2 hours :3 xx

@eloquent i sure could! what a cutie :3 feel free to make an offer! xx
@spooky i just mean that i take up to 5 orders at a time, but once they're finished i clear the list for 5 more :3

Back