Shop ✩⋆ chibi mayor sprites!! [R E O P E N]

hi guys!! i've just realized i never finished up my last two orders! i had thought i did, i'm so sorry for the super long wait!! i'll get them done asap xx and steph i can take one on for you as well if you like!! they're 200 tbt each :3

Last edited:
hi guys!! i've just realized i never finished up my last two orders! i had thought i did, i'm so sorry for the super long wait!! i'll get them done asap xx and steph i can take one on for you as well if you like!! they're 200 tbt each :3

it's okay! I'm excited to see it :D

awww, cutie mayors!! :3 i'd be happy to make chibis of them! xx

here's mayor edith! :3 xx
mayoredith_zpsoebytqj9.png

i look at offers for ocs as well but i normally prefer higher offers for them d: xx

I may be willing to do abit extra but it depends on how much, considering his rather simplistic design.

i received a dm from a different username with an OC attached but it was a bit of a complicated design and it seems to be from a different person - would you mind sending one again just in case it somehow missed me?? :3 xx

think i'll make an updated one for my own sig since my mayor wears the lottie bun pretty often now d:

i'm afraid i couldn't do it exactly the same as the one in my own sig but i could definitely do a long hairstyle for you :3 it would be considered an oc though so would you mind if it were closer to 230 tbt for this particular order? xx

does it have to be a mayor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

also did i misread five for 200 tbt?

Back