If I TT backwards, is there a possibility that my villagers can move away?

Kennedy-kins

**is actually spoderman
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I TTed to the 26th so Katt can move out, and so far I've made it to the 21st without anyone moving, but going slow by TTing 1 day back at a time.

I wanna speed up this process because I have to TT Bob out now and I can't find anything about this on Google.
I'll only be TTing back 4 days, but I have 5 dreamies, 1 temp, and Bob, so I don't wanna lose any of them.

PLEASE HELP ME!! ONLY ANSWER IF YOU'RE 100% SURE YOU'RE CORRECT!!

You can TT as far back as you want and it'll only count as one day.

So TTing day-by-day backwards would actually do more harm than help.

You can TT as far back as you want and it'll only count as one day.

So TTing day-by-day backwards would actually do more harm than help.

Thank you, this helps a lot. I just hope no one moves out!

Should I walk around to see if anyone pings? I doubt anyone will, but I'm not 100% sure on the rules of TTing.

time travel logic:

in game, its 8/17/14
you can time travel to 1/1/12 with nO harm

in game, its 8/17/14
you time travel 2 days ahead andall ur flowers died,villagers moved out, and your perfect town rating is gone

Should I walk around to see if anyone pings? I doubt anyone will, but I'm not 100% sure on the rules of TTing.

Hey, you! Good to see you:) Are you just trying to get back to the current time before you work on Bob? If so, wait for a day when the wrong person pings. Tell them to stay, end that day and save. Jump all the way back - this counts as one day - and then check on all your villagers as if you have moved forward one day. Probably no one will ping, since someone pinged "yesterday," but of course you should check. It can happen. Now you are ready to move forward with Bob.

Once you get a date for Bob, never tt back until he has successfully moved out. That will change the date he is moving, and it messes a lot of people up. Good luck!

Last edited:
Oh, just had another thought. Since you have been going backwards one day at a time, that's actually just like going forward one day at a time. Check for pings every day and be sure everyone you want to keep is staying, then go back another day. You are already tt'ing for Bob, just in reverse! Just stop going backwards if and when he pings!

Last edited:
Oh, just had another thought. Since you have been going backwards one day at a time, that's actually just like going forward one day at a time. Check for pings every day and be sure everyone you want to keep is staying, then go back another day. You are already tt'ing for Bob, just in reverse! Just stop going backwards if and when he pings!

Thanks! Bob is so stubborn. I'm also trying to TT out Monique and Patty. I TTed back successfully with Lafiel's post. (I didn't see these until now.)

I just did a whole month backwards. I waited till Lolly was in boxes & TT'd from November 12th to October 12th. None of my villagers were like "Ohh there you are Noah, we haven't talked in a month!" cause it only counted as 1 day. I hope this helped o:

Back