• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Move onto the next quiet person! Jello (Sid), Dolby, Lauren, somebody! Ya pester the crap out of everyone, you don't continuously default to the day one idiot lynches when nothing concrete pops up!

So you're welling to pick one of those 3 people to lynch? What's the difference? None of them are giving us information. Why is elise more important than those 3?

but i mostly agree w/ u tom =) town never goes for strong player lynches unless they happen to come back scum from an inspection, or the strong scum player is shot by a vig so. tbh i wanna lynch natty. harrys getting modkilled so lol. but ya lauren has been really quiet and has said she cant find anything to post abt so idk~

but town never ever wants to lynch some1 risky =/ im not mentioning tina bc i feel like shes town just from all the effort shes put into posting and ****

Bprk0fY.jpg

VillageDweller, the Duck, was brutally modkilled by the Host.

Duck (Townie)
Ugh, why do you get so much media representation? Ostriches don't nearly get as much representation in the media as you do. The Ostrich is growing jealous that he is being under represented while the likes of you is being overly represented. He wants to kill you even though that will probably result in another news story for Ducks. If the Ostrich is ever supposed to die, you have the random chance of dying in his place. Other than that, all you can do is vote and talk in the thread.

It is still Day Two. Remember to follow the rules! :}

but i mostly agree w/ u tom =) town never goes for strong player lynches unless they happen to come back scum from an inspection, or the strong scum player is shot by a vig so. tbh i wanna lynch natty. harrys getting modkilled so lol. but ya lauren has been really quiet and has said she cant find anything to post abt so idk~

but town never ever wants to lynch some1 risky =/ im not mentioning tina bc i feel like shes town just from all the effort shes put into posting and ****

Bprk0fY.jpg

Natty has been a bit less helpful to town than usual (so far).

Natty has been a bit less helpful to town than usual (so far).

i feel like shes been a bit more talkative than past games but idk. and HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AT HARRY. idk a vig can shoot elise or something =oooo

what abt lauren thooooo? i think shes sleeping rn sooo. but she hasnt really said much either and said she cant find anything and that no one is looking suspicious to her so i dunno

Well, I'm kind of suspicious of Lauren, now that Tom mentioned them, most of their posts have been either fluff, pointlessness, or the obvious facts, I would except more from Lauren

I've never played a game with Lauren when she's been scum, but I personally think she's too good a player to be this obvious if she were mafia. I know Lauren's a really strong player and I just don't think she'd be so blatantly quiet and not opinionated if she were mafia. I'm finding it hard to get reads on people too, and I know she has work and stuff. I'd honestly be more suspicious of her if I didn't think she knew better than this.

VillageDweller, the Duck, was brutally modkilled by the Host.

It is still Day Two. Remember to follow the rules! :}
Ok bye Harry

I kind of thought Alise was like a medium player Tom, unless you were yelling at us for bringing up another lynch candidate. Natty has been on my mind for a while, I feel uneasy about her. As for Lauren, I feel like she wouldn't really be this obvious, but I would like her to start posting more.

Also Tom who do u want to lynch?

my 1,600 word user notes document
Also do you mind posting this, Tina? I'd really like to see it.

I think we should start deciding who we're going to lynch. I wouldn't be against alise or Natty.

So you're welling to pick one of those 3 people to lynch? What's the difference? None of them are giving us information. Why is elise more important than those 3?
They're all examples Jer. :) Personally I'm of the opinion that lynching you would reveal something, but at the same time I don't think I could convince town to join in on that. c:

sorry im a failure at mafia
Jubs: HORUS YOU DUMB DUCK

I've never played a game with Lauren when she's been scum, but I personally think she's too good a player to be this obvious if she were mafia. I know Lauren's a really strong player and I just don't think she'd be so blatantly quiet and not opinionated if she were mafia. I'm finding it hard to get reads on people too, and I know she has work and stuff. I'd honestly be more suspicious of her if I didn't think she knew better than this.
Doesn't mean strong players don't get careless.

Ok bye Harry

I kind of thought Alise was like a medium player Tom, unless you were yelling at us for bringing up another lynch candidate. Natty has been on my mind for a while, I feel uneasy about her. As for Lauren, I feel like she wouldn't really be this obvious, but I would like her to start posting more.

Also Tom who do u want to lynch?
Disagree with Alise, but honestly there's so many players that I wouldn't mind seeing die simply so we can see what they flip so we can dissect their posts more thoroughly to determine alignment. Honestly I wouldn't mind risking a lynch on Lauren or someone stronger. I don't know honestly.

tommy can we lynch you so u lose??? ahahaha!
idk i kinda wanna lynch natty or lauren. tho it might be pretty rude if we all lynched lauren suddenly since im p sure its late for her rn

Also do you mind posting this, Tina? I'd really like to see it.

I think we should start deciding who we're going to lynch. I wouldn't be against alise or Natty.

Seeing as I doubt I'll live past N2, okay. Posting screenshots with permission of the host.

birdmafianotes_pg1_zpsdef629bf.png

birdmafianotes_pg2_zpsa8a4735a.png

birdmafianotes_pg3_zps010e8bd7.png

birdmafianotes_pg4_zps494d1f83.png

birdmafianotes_pg5_zpsafd8d8fe.png

birdmafianotes_pg6_zpsa7530c87.png

Ok thanks, now I don't need to have lots of tabs open. All in all a very good post on what has happened. Also, my role is Ostrich's Ex-Wife, I realized I forgot to claim.

So all you lot: Who will you end up voting for? Still tied between elise and Natty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*my rolename is

With not much else to go on, I'm voting for alise as well. I just want to go to bed and I'll be modkilled if I don't vote.

Was brushing my teeth and remembered alise claimed. And with the votes on her already I'm not sure if I'm prepared to back this. Switching to JellofishXD in hopes that it might get her talk.

Voted for alise because after reading her "defense" more thoroughly she started to seem more scummy then anyone else

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was brushing my teeth and remembered alise claimed. And with the votes on her already I'm not sure if I'm prepared to back this. Switching to JellofishXD in hopes that it might get her talk.

She could have just claimed her own bird name and turned it into a townie, fyi

Iirc Jello has an Australian time zone (I think she said that in Mean Girls Mafia).

I might vote for Natty, if enough people are willing to take a risk. When it's close to deadline and majority still needs to be reached, I'll most likely vote for alise.

Iirc Jello has an Australian time zone (I think she said that in Mean Girls Mafia).

I might vote for Natty, if enough people are willing to take a risk. When it's close to deadline and majority still needs to be reached, I'll most likely vote for alise.

Jello is Australian, I remember that from Sunleth. :)

Lovely post Tina (thank you for the best mafia post <3).

I'll start working on a post now that I've got food in me. Doubtful we'll strike Ostrich by lynching Alise, but I have a feeling that will be the person lynched today.

Back