• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Pf2uZxo.png

By the end of the Day, rain began pouring down and continued throughout the Night. Patches of dirt turned into mud and all the birdies struggled to stay dry.

Minties, in particular, was having a very difficult time keeping her feathers dry. She didn't want to leave the pond, however, because the sun had gone down and her nest was a long walk away from the pond. The rain got too much for her to handle as she began to shiver in her soaked feathers. She needed to get back to her nest and get dried off, so she decided to leave the pond.

Her feet splashed in the grass and made prints in the mud. The mud was especially difficult to walk through being so slippery due to the rain. Minties fell down several times on her way back to her nest. After getting up after falling down once again, Minties would only walk five more feet before she slipped and fell again. This time, however, her head banged against a log and she blacked out.

In the morning, the other birds noticed Minties's footprints in the mud. They followed them until they noticed the prints turned into drag marks which led to the pond. Floating in the center of the pond was Minties's lifeless body.

Minties, the Stork, could not stay standing for her life.

Stork (Reviver/Doctor Combo)
You represent new life and a sense of protection over the other birds. Every Night, you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to protect from a single kill [You can protect yourself and protect the same person twice in a row]. Also, once per game, you may PM the host with the name of a player you wish to revive [You cannot revive yourself]. The Reviving Period only goes from the time of death until five hours after. By reviving a player, they will stay in the game until they die again.

It is now Day Two. With 15 players alive, it takes 8 to reach majority.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
where the other mafia kp go??!??!!? =OOO maybe minties saved someone@!!! but u will be avenged =(
ok lets lynch harry <3

Okay soooo someone was saved last night. out urself! =o
idk if we have a sk or if we had a vig. the vig didnt shoot so im assuming its 1 shot or they just didnt choose to kill tonight. or the sk was inactive? i dunno.

RIP Minties, first blue death. :/

Let's make sure we decide who to lynch a bit more effectively. From reading Minties' posts, the only alive person she really went after was Jer. Seems too obvious of a frame, tbh. Or possible reverse psychology? Idek

An obvious frame, but they shouldn't have done it seeing as I claimed my role and it should be fairly obvious that it was an honest one.

An obvious frame, but they shouldn't have done it seeing as I claimed my role and it should be fairly obvious that it was an honest one.
Umm not really. The "Townie has random chance of dying" thing was already revealed in the thread, so scum could use that as a claim.

Umm not really. The "Townie has random chance of dying" thing was already revealed in the thread, so scum could use that as a claim.

Yet why would I claim peacock? All roles are unique and that's an obvious choice for a bird role name. If I were lying, it would be an extremely risky move.

RIP Minties. :( I do think Jer is too easy of a frame, but we shouldn't rule out he possibly just went for it.

RIP Minties. :( I do think Jer is too easy of a frame, but we shouldn't rule out he possibly just went for it.

hi tommy did anything happen 2 u =O

i think tina probs get saved!!!~ and idk jer kinda wants to get rid of people who suspect him? (ex he wanted to kill dad) however i feel like hes more likely to be town. not to mention its probs a frame for minties suspicion and someone trying to make it look like he was still salty? idk. i feel like minties was most likely to be killed bc shes super cool =O

oh oops sorry Jer, i forgot about framing lmao.

i think Jer is a smarter player than to kill someone who is suspicious of him. sry its 12am here so i won't exactly be thinking straight. sorry if i also miss any discussion i might be at school {?} or sleeping.

Basically this. I was previously leaning on the fence, leaning a bit slightly towards Town.

I'm interested to hear Jello's thoughts, opinions, and suspicions.

Okay here's my thoughts before I go to bed:

This seems odd to me. It just seems forced... Like the "OMG" seems like he's trying to sound all surprised and whatnot. Idk maybe I'm just reading into that too much, but it strikes me as weird. But this is Shiny of course!

Anyways about Jeremy, like everyone else has said, I think it's a frame. Anyone who observed and/or played in Majoras Mask Redux would know that Minties and Jeremy were salty towards eachother, so that's an easy route to try and frame him... But he did claim to be a peacock, so trying to frame him would be kind of stupid. Based on that, I'm wondering if it's possible one of the killing roles is a more noobish player??? Idk just something that crossed my mind.

i dont really think too much about messages like RIP or something. i mean the same was said to lauren in majoras mask. its just a game, idk what ur supposed to say

[01:02:06] -MafiaTBT- elise- targeted elise-.
haha fking noob

i dont really think too much about messages like RIP or something. i mean the same was said to lauren in majoras mask. its just a game, idk what ur supposed to say

Well, I was mostly thinking of myself where I would over-exaggerate my reactions as scum. But I suppose you're right~

Back