• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

Tina said:
You better be telling the truth sweetie! Okay. I want Natty out first to confirm alise. Who agrees?
Dolby said:
I agree, I want Natty out first

Okay, if the general opinion is that we want Natty gone first, I'd be willing to vote for her instead of Lauren. However, are we sure that Natty's death will confirm Alise? Sure, if Natty flips scum (which I really think she will), Alise will be as good as confirmed as the detective, but if Natty flips blue that doesn't necessarily disprove Alise's claim. It's not totally impossible that there's a sane cop and an insane cop, although I am really doubting Natty's a detective seeing as she supposedly only receives alignments and not actual roles, which directly conflicts with my role PM.
But yeah, that aside, I'd be willing to vote for Natty seeing as I'm 90% sure she's not going to flip blue. At least that means that the vig (if we still have one) can get a clear shot at Lauren tonight without risking a townie death.

I'm going to wait for Alice to post before voting. I'm hoping she can confirm that returning a random mafia role to all investigative roles is stated in her role PM too. If Natty were a veteran trying to bait a kill, I'm guessing she would have confessed to that already as right now, it looks like she's going to get herself lynched today. If Natty does get lynched and flips blue, I agree with Tina in that suspicion is going to fall on me. In that case, if Natty flips blue I'd rather a vig (if we still have shots remaining) shoot me than town waste a lynch on me tomorrow, because we really really need to hit scum. I promise you that I'm telling the truth about being a town-aligned death miller, but the only proof I can offer you is my word, and that's never worth much in mafia.
If Natty flips scum I'll be keeping a very close eye on ShinySandwich.

yes, it says I return as mafia to all investigative roles and appear as mafia upon death.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not following why we're voting for Natty, I get her claim is really weird, but it makes sense if she's insane. It still comes off as town to me, because I can't see mafia making such a ridiculously incorrect claim.

I was thinking of this for a long time last night. I just kind of yolo'd and decided to claim detective and make a bold move. It didn't pay off, unfortunately. But I have 1 funny trick left up my sleeve before I die. :lemon:

Natty, the Ostrich, has committed suicide.

Ostrich
You are the solo bird which has a grudge against everyone else. Nothing would please you more than to kill everyone else in the game and emerge victorious. You only have 1 KP and 1 Roleblock to use every Night, and you have no teammates so there is no QuickTopic for you this game. You win when it's the final two players and you're one of them. However, you can only die when all six Townie Birds have been killed. If you are ever supposed to die for any reason, a random Townie Bird gets killed in your place. At any time during the game you can suicide and a random Townie Bird will become the new Ostrich. However, when you suicide, your role PM becomes public. *NOTE* Townie Birds refer to basic Townies with no special abilities.

Votes for Natty will be cleared. With 11 players now alive, it only takes 6 to reach majority.

Last edited:
yes, it says I return as mafia to all investigative roles and appear as mafia upon death.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not following why we're voting for Natty, I get her claim is really weird, but it makes sense if she's insane. It still comes off as town to me, because I can't see mafia making such a ridiculously incorrect claim.

Your post answers your own question.

I hope all of you read the role PM throughly.

Anyways that was fun while it lasted. I should've just stayed quiet and claimed to be a simple townie instead, but oh well. c:

Right. Well, that's that I guess. Natty's role PM says that there are six townie birds, and according to the playerlist, 4 of them are dead, which means that there is now only one remaining townie (seeing as one of them has just become the ostrich). It's hard to know what our best plan of action is until we know how many serial killers we're dealing with. Is it just Lauren (I'm considering Lauren as a confirmed serial killer now that Alise has practically been confirmed as detective) or is there another?
If the only two anti-town killing powers remaining are Lauren and the new ostrich, then I think the best thing to do would be for blue roles to come forward, because that way we can narrow down the real townie claims and win this game very quickly. It's more complicated if we're dealing with more than one serial killer, though.

There have been enough green claims, I think. I have a pre-formatted list that I'll post as soon as I get to my computer. :)

There have been enough green claims, I think. I have a pre-formatted list that I'll post as soon as I get to my computer. :)

As soon as possible love. Hopefully before day ends so we can start looking at townies before day is over.

I can remember ShinySandwich, Jer and Dolby claiming green roles off the top of my head, but there may have been more. Cory (iirc) never actually assigned a colour to his unhatched chickie claim. Bless you for keeping track of everyone's claims you mafia-playing angel!!!!!

You are correct. Our remaining townie claims are:

• ShinySandwich - ??? (Townie)
    Jeremy - Peacock (Townie)
    Dolby - Dove (Townie)

And Cory claimed Unhatched Chickie.

You are correct. Our remaining townie claims are:

• ShinySandwich - ??? (Townie)
    Jeremy - Peacock (Townie)
    Dolby - Dove (Townie)

And Cory claimed Unhatched Chickie.

Gut feeling says that ShinySandwich is our vigilante, and that he killed Crystal on N0.

He claimed that he could die in place of the ostrich right at the start, so I think he's a genuine townie.

Forgot about that, I was just basing it on the Crystal kill. I think we should lynch Lauren today. That way we can reduce the anti-town KP by one and focus on finding the ostrich then. Of course, we can keep discussing and hunting for the ostrich today, but I think it would be better for us to eliminate Lauren for definite instead of leaving it to a vig (that we possibly don't even have anymore) to shoot her tonight. Not to mention we're fumbling around for the ostrich at the moment and I'd rather lynch scum for sure than possibly lynch a town-aligned player.
We shouldn't forget that the ostrich can only win when they are one of two remaining players, so we're buying ourselves a lot more time to win if we reduce tonight's potential anti-town kills by one by lynching Lauren today.

Back