• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

When mafia who have this role die, it says they are town. This confuses town because they can't make any connections to other mafia. I've heard of this role as a mafia role more than a townie role, but that's apparently not the case in our game.

Townies with the role turn up as mafia when they die. Apparently it's random for them, or at least one of them? I forgot who said that.

I believe both of them stated this. It's because of this type of miller role existing that made me think that the The Ostrich is actually just a one-man team, along with the fact that townies can die in place of the Ostrich. I think this set-up would be too over-powered in scum's favour if there is an entire red team.

Ok so, I know if not been posting and I'm not going into why, I personally have no idea what but my issues...

Cory, not posting anything of depth, now, I know I am guilty too, yes but I'm bringing my thoughts to the table. Cory is just **** posting from what I've read.

Harry/villagedweller - now, you are the same, not posting, **** posting and basically nothing. I know you were asked by sp to play but you could have said no.

Hahah just reading the votes and didn't see his haha and then read the player list. My point on cory still stands.

He was first to vote for both Ryan88 (of which I and others voted for) and he was first to vote for Alise.

y'know this theory is probably unlikely, but if we have two death millers do you think its possible we have a POTC? (pillar of the community - when scum dies they appear as townie on death) so if ashtot was a POTC that could explain the drop in kills? i dunno.

When mafia who have this role die, it says they are town. This confuses town because they can't make any connections to other mafia. I've heard of this role as a mafia role more than a townie role, but that's apparently not the case in our game.

Townies with the role turn up as mafia when they die. Apparently it's random for them, or at least one of them? I forgot who said that.

I didn't realise this. This is my first encounter with the death miller role, and I thought the way it worked, I'd show up as a random mafia role on death no matter what my alignment.
In that case, if at a later stage in the game you think it's necessary to lynch me, I'd understand.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bolded the wrong sentence. Meant to bold this:

When mafia who have this role die, it says they are town.

My opinions

Lauren- I'm generally suspicious of her, high post count but no content

Cory- seems a bit to trigger-happy on the votes, slightly suspicious of him

Alice- getting town vibes from her, despite the Miller claim (bit skeptical about the role)

alise- suspicious of her after reading her defense posts, seems afraid that she might do something really bad for her team
Shinysandwich- to few posts to tell

Jeremy- getting town vibes after the initial Tsundere being suspicious post, doubt he's scum

Tina- getting town vibes

JellofishXD- I suspected Sid for post quality and content, and through him, Jellofish, who hasn't made a post so far this game

Epona- on the fence, not sure what I feel about epona, i'm getting town vibes from her and I kind of doubt that Sp would give out two of this kind of miller

Tsundere- not scum

Tom- seems town

I left off a couple people who I didn't have much of a opinion about, but that's it

Here you go, Tina. My thoughts of everything so far~ I'll start by listing the people I trust the most/and or find the least suspicious, starting with the ones I trust the most:

Tsundere: Pretty self explanatory. They're the 3rd squid, no CC's, and the squid is harmless so yeah.

Alice: Yes we all know Alice claimed the miller, and with the name of the role and the fact she came out so early about that makes me inclined to believe her.

Epona: Epona claimed to be a miller as well. The reason I trust Epona is because (and I know this has already been said a lot but w/e) I can't see her claiming a miller as scum. Yes there is the possibility of reverse psychology, but IMO Annie would probably be too scared to make a bold move like that as mafia.

Tina: Tina's been the most pro-town player so far, and she's probably contributed the most out of all of us. I know being pro-town doesn't clear her and we should keep our eyes on her, but I don't find her suspicious right now.

Jeremy: I trust Jeremy, sort of. I don't see him as scummy, and he claims to be a peacock. The only thing I can say that is a little odd, is that he kind of pushed that his claim of being a peacock is 100% honest and should be trusted. And then he wants everyone to claim what bird they are, but I don't see how that will help. Like he said himself, anyone can just look through a list of birds on google and pick a bird. But for the most part I don't find him too suspicious.

Tom: I trust your claim of being third party, though I don't know if I trust that your only ability is to see who uses an action on you. You've made it clear that you'd throw anyone under the bus - whatever their role is, and to that I say: GG. You're definitely using your ability to survive and ward off any actions from being used on you.

ShinySandwich at first I was wary of him because of how quiet he is which could easily let him slide by. But the fact he did confirm that a townie bird can die in place of the ostrich has me believing he is telling the truth. The only thing is, he hasn't answered multiple questions about which bird he is, so I would like to see him answer that. The last post he made was the start of Day 2, which was about a day and a half ago. He also didn't vote yesterday, so hopefully he actually starts posting and doesn't let himself get modkilled.

Everyone else that I'm unsure of, or find slightly suspicious.

Lauren: I don't know how I feel about her tbh. She's been relatively quiet compared to the last few games she's been in, and she claims she can't get a read on anyone even though we're almost on the third day. Like I said, I'm unsure of her.

Cory: Ugh again, I don't know how to feel about Cory. It's been a while since he's played so I can't remember what he played like. Yes I could look through past games but I can't be bothered to do that right now. The only thing that stuck out at me personally, is that he pushed for me to vote for Ryan. Yes I did say I'd be willing to vote for Ryan if we couldn't decide on who to lynch, but I still find it odd. He also claims to be an unhatched chickie, which is really weird sounding but this is Nicks game~

Alise: don't really know what to say about her. Like she's posted often but it's been lots of one liners, and that dramatic "NOOO" when Minties died. She's been all over the place this game tbh.

BlueLeaf: I had a feeling about him because of his high activity compared to his the last game where he was scum (cell mafia II - I think?) and he gave me an explanation that he wants to get in as much before school starts, and as town he is much more comfortable posting his opinions. I don't buy the second part because, um... He posted a ton as mafia so that really doesn't do anything for me. Also find it funny how when Tsundere brought my name up for lynching, he really seemed keen on voting for me.

JelloFishXD: They've been given a ****load of time to post and they haven't done squat. (How ironic would it be if a replacement was modkilled?) I can't really even from an opinion of them because I have literally nothing to go by. Sid really didn't leave much either. Jello is apparently in Australia (?) but regardless, they've had plenty of time to post.

Dolby: I feel very uneasy about Dolby. I feel like he's been posting the bare minimum, and he's just barely riding along. He claimed to be a dove (and I'm assuming implying he is a townie, since it was green) but I don't know if I buy that or not. I also listed my opinions about Dolby earlier and he didn't really say anything, so Dolby, could you atleast adders the points I've made?

BlueLeaf, Lauren and Dolby are ones I'll definitely be keeping an eye on. Anyways, I apologize in advance if this is just another useless post and is hard to read (it's choppy I know), but I spent like an hour on this, so hopefully it actually contributes. :<

Sorry I've been inactive :(
I'll post my thoughts shortly after it was my sisters birthday yesterday

Can someone please tell me who's the most suspicious right now?
I gotta go in like ten minutes and for me that's not enough time to properly read through 60 pages and contribute something helpful I'm sorry but if no one does the earliest ill be helping is in 10 hours due to 2 schools I sincerely apologise

Can someone please tell me who's the most suspicious right now?
I gotta go in like ten minutes and for me that's not enough time to properly read through 60 pages and contribute something helpful I'm sorry but if no one does the earliest ill be helping is in 10 hours due to 2 schools I sincerely apologise

so when you said you'll post your thoughts, you meant you'll ask for who to think about first?

I don't mind if you guys keep an eye on me, I know I'm Town so I have nothing to lose.

Natty, I wanted to take a risk and lynch one of the more stronger players so finding that funny is just bs to me.

Natty, I wanted to take a risk and lynch one of the more stronger players so finding that funny is just bs to me.

I'm not exactly one of the stronger players, and I do find it funny because like said, you didn't say anything about me until Tsundere mentioned lynching me. That is bs to me. Also, that same logic can be applied to you. You could be lynched to "gain information", but I'm sure, with you knowing you're "town", you would definitely not want to be lynched for that reason alone.

I'm not exactly one of the stronger players, and I do find it funny because like said, you didn't say anything about me until Tsundere mentioned lynching me. That is bs to me. Also, that same logic can be applied to you. You could be lynched to "gain information", but I'm sure, with you knowing you're "town", you would definitely not want to be lynched for that reason alone.
I don't mind being lynched, if people will suspect you more when I flip Town.

During the Night, BlueLeaf was running back home when he hit his head on a branch and died. Wow, look at all that green blood that ended up spilling out!

The other birds were having a party in the clean water of the pond. JelloFishXD forgot how to swim and drowned. RIP.

BlueLeaf, the Ostrich's Ex-Wife, died.

JelloFishXD, the Pigeon, died.

Ostrich's Ex-Wife (Townie)
You decided to divorce your Ostrich husband because he was being too clingy and started questioning you when he saw you with another Ostrich. Now he's out to get you. You really ruffled his feathers with that forced divorce. He didn't want you to leave him, but you did, now your life is in danger. If the Ostrich is ever supposed to die, you have the random chance of dying in his place. Other than that, all you can do is vote and talk in the thread.

Pigeon (Townie)
The Ostrich is annoyed that you keep poo'ing on his eggs and nest. You're messing up his house and he won't stand for it anymore. He wants you dead so you can poo no more. If the Ostrich is ever supposed to die, you have the random chance of dying in his place. Other than that, all you can do is vote and talk in the thread.

It is now Day Three. Day will end at 9:00pm EST on August 23. That gives you only 23 hours and 50 minutes to decide on who to lynch. With 12 players remaining, it takes 7 to reach majority.

Back