• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XIII: Bird Mafia II [Game Over - Town & Tsundere Win!]

What's the harm in claiming the name of it since it doesn't expose bleen/green/etc.

Oh, the name?

I thought you meant my role but as far as name: Bird-of-Paradise. However, claiming really doesn't do that much because anyone could find a random bird and use it as a claim. :/

nick extend day plz ill play godus just for u bby
lynch alise or no lynch??! =0

2wlXQ2T.png

All the birds slept in too late. They were unable to agree on a lynch candidate.

It is now Night Zero. You have 24 hours to send in your actions.

Last edited:
Wow, day 2 and we can't decide on a ****ing lynch, now that's sad.

Names in order of the top my head, nothing as detailed as Tina though. c:

Tsundere - Claimed to be final Splatoon squid. Assumed that they only have to live (or die!) in order to win. Not aligned with town or mafia it seems. No counterclaims for squid, seems to have town's interests at heart.

Tina - Most pro-town honestly, but I'm always considerably wary of overly pro-town players (re: Cell Mafia and Greek Gods). Getting town vibes right now, might want to consider looking into her though as the game progresses. Also tossed out the plausible theory of only one mafiaoso and then maybe two SK type roles. Someone to watch, but not yet kill.

Dolby - Very quiet. I have a theory on about him. Not much else to say other than I want a similar assessment from you Dolby, you're typically spot on with roles.

Jeremy - Acting kind of strange, I don't have a solid read on him. Seems a bit confused? Provided information we know, but could also be the Ostrich hiding in a Peacock suit or something. I don't know.

BlueLeaf - Coming off pro-town as well. General reading is he's town, but I'm not sure. Possible Ostrich/SK?

Alise - To easy of a push honestly, I think Alise might be improving but may also be scum hiding under the guise of improvement. Don't want to lynch, better off shooting unless we get a confirmed red/neutral return.

Lauren - Pretty hard to read. I get that Lauren has a job and is in the UK, but could still be contributing more than what they are. Like Dolby pointed out earlier, I don't believe Lauren's brought a original opinion to the table.

JellofishXD(Sid) - No reads as I don't they've posted squat. >:/ Inspect, kill, I don't know.

epona - I mostly believe their claim, though I fear we might reach a point in the game where we may just have to start lynching off the millers to determine whether or not they are indeed millers. Who knows, hopefully something concrete appears before that point.

ShinySandwich - Quiet. Would like them to post more. No reads other than they didn't want to bandwagon Ryan.

Cory - Doesn't seem to exactly care who we vote off, pretty sure they've flowed with the easy bandwagon lynches. Kind of scummy.

Natty - Natty pls. I don't think there's been many substance like posts from you so far this game, mostly short sentences. :/ No good read.

Alice - Strikes me as town, inclined to also believe their miller claim as they were the first. Contributes more than most.

tom i win if i have the most players inked. since the other 2 died ive basically won the ink war so i can die here idgaf. i agree abt cory but idk if thats how he usually is or not~~

Tom, when have you ever been in favor of no lynches?

I'm in favor of them some games where a role needs a no lynch (IE Jailer XCOM) or when the mood calls for one. I don't think lynching Alise would get us any closer to finding the Ostrich(mafia) like some of the others did and I'm kinda fed up with town taking a bunch of easy lynches. Lynching the noobs won't get us any closer to killing mafia, it gets us closer to letting mafia win. If I truly wanted to get out of this game sooner, then I would have bandwagoned Alise.

Natty - Natty pls. I don't think there's been many substance like posts from you so far this game, mostly short sentences. :/ No good read.

Tom pls. Okay, this seriously aggravates me because I have put effort into this game and I have posted my thoughts. I posted something similar to your post above earlier for gods sake.

Tom pls. Okay, this seriously aggravates me because I have put effort into this game and I have posted my thoughts. I posted something similar to your post above earlier for gods sake.

Must of have missed it then, sorry. :)

epona - I mostly believe their claim, though I fear we might reach a point in the game where we may just have to start lynching off the millers to determine whether or not they are indeed millers. Who knows, hopefully something concrete appears before that point.

Alice - Strikes me as town, inclined to also believe their miller claim as they were the first. Contributes more than most.

Tom, we're death millers. Lynching me or Alice isn't going to bring any satisfaction to town; we show up as a random mafia role on death. You're not going to know my actual alignment for sure until endgame.

Because some of us are willing to lynch people for information. But obviously people just aren't voting.

If that's the sole reason you would lynch someone, you can be damn sure the person that people want to vote is going to have a problem with that - regardless of their alignment.

There's nothing wrong with lynching for information. I encourage this every single game whether I'm town or scum. Sometimes it's better to lynch someone who isn't contributing over keeping them around.

cnt exactly post my thoughts b c my computer is ****ED up rn so sorry. it'll take a little time 2 type it on my tablet :(

Don't use your computer as an excuse not to contribute. I often post from my phone or iPad. IIRC BlueLeaf does as well.

I haven't brought anything because I'm struggling to read anyone.

It's Night 2. There are hundreds of posts. How can you not have any reads?

Too many players aren't pulling their weight. You've great post counts (in fact, I'm one of the lowest of the living players) but your posts lack any actual content. Defence posts don't cut it; bring up names. It's bad when people claiming third party are putting more effort into the game than the town players.

Vigilante, if you want to shoot, please take a risk and aim for someone who isn't contributing ideas. Detective, I'd recommend going for one of our stronger players - and please find a way to try and communicate your findings if you're not already. Start a lynch / defend a player if we're heading in the wrong direction.

BlueLeaf, Dolby, Lauren, Jeremy, Natty - these are the players I think we should be watching most closely.

Names in order of the top my head, nothing as detailed as Tina though. c:
Cory - Doesn't seem to exactly care who we vote off, pretty sure they've flowed with the easy bandwagon lynches. Kind of scummy.
How do i show I don't care who we vote off, I usually do votes early because I know I won't be awake for the night post (Yesterday was an exception). Also, I do admit that I am going with easy lynches, I am one of the first to vote for them, so IMO it seems like I'm kind of getting the ball rolling for everyone else to bandwagon (It's ok as long as they have good reasons for voting that particular person).

With 5 third party and 2 death millers, we have almost no room to find mafia. And with last night's failure to lynch anyone, we are not only back where we started, but likely with one less player on our team when night ends.

Why should we expect that both "death millers" are town anyway? It's a mafia role as well.

With 5 third party and 2 death millers, we have almost no room to find mafia. And with last night's failure to lynch anyone, we are not only back where we started, but likely with one less player on our team when night ends.

Why should we expect that both "death millers" are town anyway? It's a mafia role as well.

I'm not familiar with the role. Could you elaborate?

I'm not familiar with the role. Could you elaborate?

When mafia who have this role die, it says they are town. This confuses town because they can't make any connections to other mafia. I've heard of this role as a mafia role more than a townie role, but that's apparently not the case in our game.

Townies with the role turn up as mafia when they die. Apparently it's random for them, or at least one of them? I forgot who said that.

Back