mahkala

ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Cake
Twiggy was just mobbing around my town with a shovel in her hands singing thrift shop. it was so precious. ; v;
and insanely silly. ♥

What are some silly things you've seen in your town?

Just earlier today, I saw Mallary shoving Vladimir across my bridge as she walked. It was just so hilarious to see him drift into view without a walking animation!

Also, my entire town seems to love Kyle. They never shut up about him; especially Muffy or Mallary.

Wolfgang loves to shop apparently. every time a villager tries to sell me something they say they went shopping with him and bought an extra.

I watched Sydney and Lyman try to walk into each other on a bridge for well over a minute. Is that a koala courtship ritual or something? :D

tumblr_n52msortZa1sokhwwo4_400.jpg

I told him that he's nice.
Why isn't this doofus popular?

I keep catching Elise asleep on random benches. Very frequently. She's probably been on every single bench in town :rolleyes:

I caught her sitting with Goldie one time, except...she was still sleeping. When I talked to Goldie, she said, "Oh, don't mind us, we're just sharing recipes." :cool:

Pashmina also told me yesterday something to the effect of, "Sometimes I talk to the flowers. But I don't want anyone to catch me, so I whisper to them instead."

That's amazing!
Genji moved out without permission I am so, so mad.
Anyway, Vesta seems to love beds! She always asks for something new which is the size of her bed (maybe she even sometimes naps on couches. Very fluffy.) She's also the one which requested the Fairytale bench project.

This isn't really silly, but I think it's so cute when a villager tells you that so and so caught them with their face in the face standee, and how embarassing it was.
I wish they really did that.It would be so cute to see.

there was this one time where my villagers were running in place and then teleported to a few meters away if that counts :))

It's not silly but cute, but I like when they read the bulletin board with their heads cocked to the side and their little arms up like they are really concentrating. Beau used to live close to the sign, so he was the one always doing it. In Mirage, it's Fauna.

Back