• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Heart shaped cloud in my town.

SharJoY

Namaste
Bells
Blue Hybrid Rose
Pink Feather
White Feather
Mother's Day Carnation
Blue Feather
I have always been one that loves tolay on the ground outside and watch the clouds, look for shapes, etc. So today while I am watering my flowers in Mystic, I see a heart shaped cloud....so cool!

What have you seen in the clouds?

Last edited:
I love looking at the clouds in real life and in my game :)
The heart shaped cloud sounds adorable. I've not seen anything so far but it will be interesting to see what cloud shapes form over the next couple of weeks :)

Now that I have seen the heart shape, I will be looking up a lot. I just remembered too that one of my villagers told me yesterday I need to work less and spend more time looking at the clouds.

Last edited:
Same here. I'm going to see what cloud formations I can spot in my Village from now on ^_^
I've heard that Cumulonimbus clouds are quite common during this month. Does it mean that we may get Thunderstorms during the month of August?

I have no idea whether we can get them through August but, with those Cumulonimbus it would make sense for it to happen. I do love the rain in ACNL, as I do in real life, and Thunderstorms make everything 100 times better :D

When I was a kid I would beg my mom to let me go outside and play in the rain and squish my toes in the mud...she usually said no, due to lightening. Sometimes though I would sneak out.

That's so cool. I haven't done a lot of cloud watching to see any shapes. However I did see big fluffy clouds!
tumblr_na04ssJvAL1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

That's so cool. I haven't done a lot of cloud watching to see any shapes. However I did see big fluffy clouds!
tumblr_na04ssJvAL1sfhmsxo1_400.jpg

LOL, I had these huge clouds in my town once and they were lined up with two of my dead trees and I thought they were some kind of new tree lol

Eeeeeeeee so cute! I haven't seen any shapes in the clouds but maybe that's because I haven't looked.

Also you guys do know that thunder storms ARE a thing right? Lightening flashes and you can hear thunder. Extra cozy from indoors. <3

I haven't seen any yet, but I guess its because I don't look up at the sky enough or its just the wrong time haha.

Just another reminder that this game is so great even the little details escape us. I'll look up more often as well. ^^

I had huge puffy clouds today! Never had them in my town before so I was like "whaaaaat is happening to the sky!!! D:"

This is my favourite sky I've ever seen in my town:
HNI_0025.JPG

I don't know much about the clouds in the game. But there are definitely thunderstorms. And I SWEAR, the days that a thunderstorm is going on in my game, are days where we're at least forecasted to get storms here! :O I know that sounds way too crazy, but I'm not making this up!!!

I've actually never looked at the clouds, so I've never seen any intersting shapes in them.

Back