• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

★☆Taking free drawing requests~!( ;´Д`)☆★

Mewmewmewm

☆Sassy Servant☆
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7476-1290-5326
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
☆ Guess who's backkkkkk~~~!☆
giphy.gif

Well considering i just got a new program and obviously need some practice with it, i really want to draw things! the first drawing i did with this program i saved wrong and i totally ended up destroying it halfway ヽ(;▽;)ノ i've done things like this in the past with not the best results, so heres hoping i can do better this time!

☆ RULES ☆

☆ First thing first all requests are free! Tips are accepted, however not at all necessary. ☆

☆ No fighting or being rude to me or anyone requesting! I want this to be a happy place. If you have any concerns with me or anything about this thread please feel free to ask in this thread or send me a pm or vm. ☆

☆ Two people per picture please! Also, not all pictures will be full body considering how long they take. ☆

☆ If slots are full please don't request until a slot is open! I will be taking 3 slots at a time.
★UPDATE PLEASE READ!!☆
Feel free to request at ANY time! Once i am done with the slots i put all the names of people who requested into a generator and the three people whose name shows up will get slots! Feel free to request and ill pm you if your name ever shows up! ☆

☆IMPORTANT!!☆
THE MORE DETAILED YOU ARE IN YOUR REQUEST THE MORE LIKELY I AM TO ACCEPT IT. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU PUT THE PERSONALITY OF A CHARACTER OR AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT THEM DOING IM MUCH MORE LIKELY TO ACCEPT SINCE IT TAKES A LOT OF STRESS OFF ME, THANK YOU! ( ;?Д`)

~~~~~~~~

☆THINGS I WILL DRAW☆

☆ Mayors, OCs, real life people, villagers, basically any characters from anything as long as its not too complicated. ☆

~~~~~~~~~

☆ WHAT THE DRAWINGS WILL LOOK LIKE ☆

Katie-request-479496948
Star-request-480620668

~~~~~~~~~~
☆SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW!☆

☆ MC4pros
☆ pengutago

(apologies for every username i totally botch spelling on this list ;u;)
~~~~~~~~~~~
☆COMPLETED REQUESTS!☆

(in order from oldest to newest)
image.jpg
image.jpg
vanessa__request___by_mewmewmewm1-d7x6kp1.jpg
star__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7y5da4.png

Thank you so much for reading and i'm hoping to see everyone's requests!

Last edited:
Omg yes!!!!! Mewms is drawing again!!!!
Maybe my mayor and fauna?
Or my twin ocs?
Maybe my twins holding hands blushing
And if u choose my mayor then kinda just chatting and laughing with fauna or Reading!

Last edited:
Here's my OC if you want to draw her. Not sure if you were still gonna draw her so just gonna leave my request. :p
Click Me

Maybe one of my OCs? [x] [x]

Thank you for any consideration! It's very kind of you to offer free art. :)

zlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg~I would like her to be lazy/sleepy, holding a green bunny balloon while hugging Sprinkle, please. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ah are you not doing the requests from the other thread? Though I understand since it's quite a long time ago haha and welcome back~

I'd like to request something different though :D Maybe Killua from hxh and I? //shot

anime boys tho..

Maybe holding hands or something? and also killua's a tsun heheh
tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif
and idk about me lol

Ah are you not doing the requests from the other thread? Though I understand since it's quite a long time ago haha and welcome back~

I'd like to request something different though :D Maybe Killua from hxh and I? //shot

anime boys tho..

Maybe holding hands or something? and also killua's a tsun heheh
tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif
and idk about me lol
LYNNN.
im on the verge of requesting tsukiyama...

Mewm! I remember you! Welcome back! ^_^

LYNNN.
im on the verge of requesting tsukiyama...

Mewm! I remember you! Welcome back! ^_^
Dont be afraid to request whatever ~( ̄▽ ̄)~
oh and
Zklsejfskjrlisfglivjnsrilgb
THATS MORE REQUESTS THAN I EXPECTED I THOUGHT ID GET LIKE TWO PITY ONES
\;u;/ please dont hate me if i cant pick everyone

will you do anime headshots?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if sooo...sinon.jpg
I get if you don't want to though

Back