Yellow Candy
ど
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
☆ Guess who's backkkkkk~~~!☆
giphy.gif

Well considering i just got a new program and obviously need some practice with it, i really want to draw things! the first drawing i did with this program i saved wrong and i totally ended up destroying it halfway ヽ(;▽;)ノ i've done things like this in the past with not the best results, so heres hoping i can do better this time!

☆ RULES ☆

☆ First thing first all requests are free! Tips are accepted, however not at all necessary. ☆

☆ No fighting or being rude to me or anyone requesting! I want this to be a happy place. If you have any concerns with me or anything about this thread please feel free to ask in this thread or send me a pm or vm. ☆

☆ Two people per picture please! Also, not all pictures will be full body considering how long they take. ☆

☆ If slots are full please don't request until a slot is open! I will be taking 3 slots at a time.
★UPDATE PLEASE READ!!☆
Feel free to request at ANY time! Once i am done with the slots i put all the names of people who requested into a generator and the three people whose name shows up will get slots! Feel free to request and ill pm you if your name ever shows up! ☆

☆IMPORTANT!!☆
THE MORE DETAILED YOU ARE IN YOUR REQUEST THE MORE LIKELY I AM TO ACCEPT IT. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU PUT THE PERSONALITY OF A CHARACTER OR AN IDEA OF WHAT YOU WANT THEM DOING IM MUCH MORE LIKELY TO ACCEPT SINCE IT TAKES A LOT OF STRESS OFF ME, THANK YOU! ( ;?Д`)

~~~~~~~~

☆THINGS I WILL DRAW☆

☆ Mayors, OCs, real life people, villagers, basically any characters from anything as long as its not too complicated. ☆

~~~~~~~~~

☆ WHAT THE DRAWINGS WILL LOOK LIKE ☆

Katie-request-479496948
Star-request-480620668

~~~~~~~~~~
☆SLOTS CLOSED FOR NOW!☆

☆ MC4pros
☆ pengutago

(apologies for every username i totally botch spelling on this list ;u;)
~~~~~~~~~~~
☆COMPLETED REQUESTS!☆

(in order from oldest to newest)
image.jpg
image.jpg
vanessa__request___by_mewmewmewm1-d7x6kp1.jpg
star__request__by_mewmewmewm1-d7y5da4.png

Thank you so much for reading and i'm hoping to see everyone's requests!

Last edited:
Omg yes!!!!! Mewms is drawing again!!!!
Maybe my mayor and fauna?
Or my twin ocs?
Maybe my twins holding hands blushing
And if u choose my mayor then kinda just chatting and laughing with fauna or Reading!

Last edited:
Maybe one of my OCs? [x] [x]

Thank you for any consideration! It's very kind of you to offer free art. :)

zlCfzR_hBi8aIxQ-ix.jpg~I would like her to be lazy/sleepy, holding a green bunny balloon while hugging Sprinkle, please. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ah are you not doing the requests from the other thread? Though I understand since it's quite a long time ago haha and welcome back~

I'd like to request something different though :D Maybe Killua from hxh and I? //shot

anime boys tho..

Maybe holding hands or something? and also killua's a tsun heheh
tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif
and idk about me lol

Ah are you not doing the requests from the other thread? Though I understand since it's quite a long time ago haha and welcome back~

I'd like to request something different though :D Maybe Killua from hxh and I? //shot

anime boys tho..

Maybe holding hands or something? and also killua's a tsun heheh
tumblr_m9ranuVdBe1qdlkyg.gif
and idk about me lol
LYNNN.
im on the verge of requesting tsukiyama...

Mewm! I remember you! Welcome back! ^_^

LYNNN.
im on the verge of requesting tsukiyama...

Mewm! I remember you! Welcome back! ^_^
Dont be afraid to request whatever ~( ̄▽ ̄)~
oh and
Zklsejfskjrlisfglivjnsrilgb
THATS MORE REQUESTS THAN I EXPECTED I THOUGHT ID GET LIKE TWO PITY ONES
\;u;/ please dont hate me if i cant pick everyone

Back