• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

★☆Taking free drawing requests~!( ;´Д`)☆★

Omg! i never saw such cute drawings! That's just awesome!
I saw your slots are open ^-^ And that's super cool!
So I want to order a drawing of my mayor :D
p1.JPG p2.JPG p3.JPG p4.JPG
Well that's my mayor Jenny! She's got a hard job as a mayor of RiverSea so she's got to work a lot! She's a very kind person! She loves all her villagers. She's always care about them. If anyone gets ill, she's there and nurses him or her back to healt! If anyone has got a problem she knows what to do. But she's also a bit shy! When a stranger comes to her town she's a bit shy but still friendly and polite ^-^ She loves when it's all friendly and peaceful! Ooh and she loves dresses and overalls!!! Her overall is her trademark.
That was my mayor Jenny!
So if I've got a slot could you please convert her "dress" that she's wearing in ac, to a overall in the drawing? But please leave the details and stuff like that :D

EDITED: Foto 1-1.jpg Foto 2.jpg Foto 3.jpg Foto 4.jpg
I just wanted to give you some more details for the overall :D

Last edited:
Could you draw my OC as a human and with her ponysona
9bgmkm.jpg

2j0do39.jpg

2cggflu.jpg

wrz09k.jpg

She is a kind Pegasus who gives others second chances. She is also a hard head and gets into fights easily. Night Shadow is a the broken Princess of the Crystal Empire and goes on to try and find her crown. The mark on her leg is important and incase it cant be viewed well here is a close up on it
b5o9ad.jpg

Last edited:
What program do you use to draw? <3 I usally draw on paper and colour with copics but I really want to try digital drawing xD but my hands are very shakey

What program do you use to draw? <3 I usally draw on paper and colour with copics but I really want to try digital drawing xD but my hands are very shakey

Oh i use Paint Tool Sai and an intos small Wacom tablet~ with sai you actually don't have to worry about shaky lines because it has a built in stroke stabilizer to make your lines look really smooth ( ? ▽ ` )ノ and its only 50 dollars, which compared to other art programs is a lot less~ But if you cant afford the conversion to digital art yet then i would recommend just keep practicing your traditional drawings! Its a great base for learning how to go digital (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Wahhh little update here~
Sorry its been taking me so long! School and clubs have been taking quite a long time and this last week alone has been crazy ( ;?Д`) but have no fear, FOR THE WEEKEND IS COMINGGGGG~
I will have a lot more time this weekend to work on requests! Ill also try to use as much of today to work as i can! Thank you so much for your patience!

Sorry its been taking me so long! School and clubs have been taking quite a long time and this last week alone has been crazy ( ;?Д`) but have no fear, FOR THE WEEKEND IS COMINGGGGG~
I will have a lot more time this weekend to work on requests! Ill also try to use as much of today to work as i can! Thank you so much for your patience!

Yessss to the weekend omg, I want to have a bit of time to illustrate too :\

Also, will you still be doing random selections like last time or~

Yessss to the weekend omg, I want to have a bit of time to illustrate too :\

Also, will you still be doing random selections like last time or~

AMEN TO THE WEEKENDAMIRIGHT
People who doN't relax on the weekends confuzzle me ;u;
Yep, once i get done with pengu's request ill draw again like last time~! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

Yep, once i get done with pengu's request ill draw again like last time~! ( ? ▽ ` )ノ

>W< gahhhh so excited! Can't wait, hopefully you get a chance to draw my peach mayor xD

Do you think it'd be possible to have a stream for it? If not, that's totally fine. Would be nice to see it made though. :3

Do you think it'd be possible to have a stream for it? If not, that's totally fine. Would be nice to see it made though. :3
Ahh i was actually thinking of doing one tommorow or tonight~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ but i kinda lost my stylus (again ;u; ) so hopefully i can find it!

Last edited:
Ahh i was actually thinking of doing one tommorow or tonight~ ( ? ▽ ` )ノ but i kinda lost my stylus (again ;u; ) so hopefully i can find it!

Oh noes~ D: Hope you find it. :) I used to lose mine all the time, so I can totally relate. Now, not so much, since the tablet has a lil in-built pen holder. But, I still misplace it from time to time... XD

No rush here!! Work at your own pace! (^w ^ )

UKHNKUHNKHUNDUKVHNFD
BLAHH IM SO GOMEN RIGHT NOW ヽ(;▽;)ノ
Im so sorry ive been out for the week! Just this week has been quite stressfull and i needed a break for a while. I hate to make excuses for myself, but i've been having constant anxiety attacks this week, and a couple of days ago i just broke down.i go to two schools, one of them being a specialty school in which you have to test into, which in the minds of highschoolers means i'm a nerd. A lot of kids have been picking on me in my classes and i guess just everything that i wasnt telling anyone about just piled up and all came out at once ;u;

However i feel a lot better now after talking it out with my friends and councellor! I've gotten the help i've needed and i want to start doing the things i love again! Again, Im so sorry i took so long to get back working on the requests!

I'd like to request a drawing of my mayor please! Your art is awesome! <3

IDK if you're still doing this--it says to request anyway. If so, then I can post pics of her. I'd prefer a full body, if possible. I designed her dress, and she's wearing it with the coin headpiece. I can post pics from different angles if you decided to do it. Also, I'd like her to be blowing bubbles. Oh and she's barefoot. XD Please let me know, thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH! Just saw your last post! Hope everything is better for you now. It's ok if you need time to yourself, I'd understand. <3 Take care and don't let them get you down. *hug \(^o^)/

Back