• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Five Nights at Freddy's

F42E7F094CAB8A39322DDB0F14DF824AD15865BF

WTF IS AT HER ->

That is Foxy, who supposedly has two heads, one of which is the head of an endoskeleton.

The old animatronics are back (even though they look a bit different),there are the new redesigned animatronics, NO DOOR and a FUDGING MASK....
I am so exited for FNAF 2.

someone please explain why there is a camera in the air vent

The store owner is probably a Genre Savvy and knows that intruders always use the air vents when infiltrating a building in every kind of fictional media. Have you ever played Metal Gear Solid?

Did old Bonnie get taller or was he always that size?

Aaah, I think some of them are kinda' cute. I like new Bonnie, really cute, too.

Kind of excited, probably won't play the game myself, though.

Chica looks like she's going to watch you sleep... Werid, well atleast those creepy fan images will fade away! (I hope...)

Last edited:
I'm thinking about picking up the sequel when it comes out. It looks like fun and I like the concept.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pfft the IPad version is only 3 bucks! That's pretty sweet!

The store owner is probably a Genre Savvy and knows that intruders always use the air vents when infiltrating a building in every kind of fictional media. Have you ever played Metal Gear Solid?

Did old Bonnie get taller or was he always that size?

Okay yes but judging by how inept the owners are, can we really make the assumption that they're genre savvy?

Thats Chica, if you meant my picture then yes. Thats foxy,Its scary and I am excited!

No, I was referring to Gregriii's post. If you look to the left of the image, you can see the new Foxy, with what appears to be part of an endoskeleton.

Last edited:
This game has been intriguing me a lot.

I'm gonna try watching a playthrough. pray for me, pls

I finished watching Pewdiepie's first video about it, and I feel kinda disappointed. Is there something about the entire thing that I'm missing? Is it scarier if I play the game myself?

Back