Five Nights at Freddy's

Jawile

Think Less
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
An innovative horror game in which you have to survive five nights at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, a pizzeria and children's center. You have to watch the cameras and control the doors to prevent the animatronic mascots from killing you, but you only have a limited amount of power...

bf6.gif

Last edited:
Is it just me or does the fox/coyote kinda look like Crash Bandicoot? Just without pants.

yaaas
My friend was asking what Pirate Cove is and why it's so scary and my explanation was "You have to check it often or Crash Bandicoot will fly in and kill you"

garbage game confirmed

thanks

it isn't garbage, really
the only real jumpscare is Foxy coming at you faster than the speed of light out of nowhere but that's preventable
there isn't random noises or anything and all of the scares from the robots are one hundred percent PREVENTABLE

This game is amazing but I've only watched videos of it, I'm too scared to play by myself honestly.

I am so tempting to play this but I will play this together with mah love.
I love the concept and this is creepy as hell, Amnesia you don't stand a chanse!

Ever since I've seen a Playthrough of this (( which was done by Markiplier~ )) ,
I've been so paranoid over the littlest noises.
God, and that freaking Pirates' Cove Fox.
EVERY.
TIME.
I'm never, ever gonna be able to have a good night's sleep.
(( I'm surprised that there are still people who remember Crash...I miss the days when Crash was with Naughty Dog...Oh well. ))

I should watch a play through of this.
Now I now what they meant by "Chuck-e-Cheese gone bad."

I agree. Is sugoi and kawaii desu ne when 4 animatronic animals try to kill you.

BTW, Anyona wants to change timezones? :D Here they're the 2:06 ;v; am

You can buy it now at Steam! I haven't got it yet but through gameplays Im already a fan. Foxy is just so awesome though.

Back