• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

omg

tumblr_nahbx1FhdZ1sq4hypo2_400.jpgtumblr_nahbx1FhdZ1sq4hypo3_400.jpg

here are the pictures, they're currently in the museum fighting

Last edited:
That's wonderful! I am not very skilled with that net, and I ended up clearing almost half my town out to make it easier to find them. I moved all the flowers to the beaches and cut down all the trees! It helped a lot, and it actually made it much easier to reset the paths and organize how everything was planted in the long run. I haven't even been to the museum to watch them. Thanks for the reminder!

I only encountered one or two scorpions, but I practically trip over Tarantulas. Since Bluebear asked me to replace her tea set and I didn't have any little items ready, she got a fuzzy new pet.

wow, you're so lucky! Every time I see them, I don't have my net...
okay, now I'll go try to find them! *whips out acnl*

I have yet to even see a scorpion ;o;
But congrats! I rarely have the reflexes to catch the tarantula when I see it!

I was fishing late one night and I saw a scorpion, and I somehow caught it. I was so happy xD

I would show it but my facebook and stuff is flipping out on me atm.

And my new computer doesn't have a SD slolt...

Back