Mafia [Unofficial] Mafia - Factions

I have a few tricks

Yeah okay but you need to lynch a townsperon. There are 2 of them.

Dolby the Bluesniper - Reaper
tsundere - Townsperson
oath2order - Merchant
Cory - Fanatic/Townsperson
Crustal - Fanatic/Townsperson

Bringing this back.

Assuming you lynch me, majority tomorrow will be 2. Townspeople could just lynch the one person that isn't them to be safe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, yeah they don't know each other but I'm sure tsundere would be able to convince the other townsperson to go for them.

im tempted to vote for cory to end this game but if hes my townperson friend ill cry lmaoo

Yeah okay but you need to lynch a townsperon. There are 2 of them.

Dolby the Bluesniper - Reaper
tsundere - Townsperson
oath2order - Merchant
Cory - Fanatic/Townsperson
Crustal - Fanatic/Townsperson

Bringing this back.

Assuming you lynch me, majority tomorrow will be 2. Townspeople could just lynch the one person that isn't them to be safe.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, yeah they don't know each other but I'm sure tsundere would be able to convince the other townsperson to go for them.

I'm sure that I can have the fanatic vote tsundere

True. This game wasn't meant to be dragged out, lmao.

Does the fanatic want Oath to win then? So what if I get lynched? Oath still wins. Lynching me won't help you at all lol.

no what he means is that this is assuming I get lynched today, leaving 2 town 1 fanatic and 1 grim reaper tomorrow.

He thinks that the fanatic will vote for you for no reason.

You know what, my only hope of winning is that oath is lying

Gonna Yolo

##Vote: Cory

no what he means is that this is assuming I get lynched today, leaving 2 town 1 fanatic and 1 grim reaper tomorrow.

He thinks that the fanatic will vote for you for no reason.
I don't want either of you to win. Besides, the other townsperson will side with me. That still won't work. The fanatic has no chance of winning now. Because in that situation, lynching me means Dolby wins.

I don't want either of you to win. Besides, the other townsperson will side with me. That still won't work. The fanatic has no chance of winning now. Because in that situation, lynching me means Dolby wins.

Tsundere, please vote Cory so my loss can be quick and not dragged out

Vote Count
Cory - 3 - oath2order, Dolby, tsundere

Day Post will come up within the hour.

Last edited:
cory if you were the townsperson ill cry
50/50 chance
Good news Tsundere, I lied, I'm not the reaper, I'm a townsperson, if cory is the reaper then I hope that you trust me and join me in voting for Crystal

Back