Mafia [Unofficial] Mafia - Factions

All roles should have been sent. If you have any questions about your role, PM me. The post will be coming up within 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Day One​

Jubs decided he was going to make some lives miserable. On a unicorn, he went to Bell Tree Village, where people were living in harmony (well, some weren't). He announced that the villagers were going to fight each other, with the winner getting one wish. Everyone wanted to get that one wish, so they called in. The Townspeople and Fanatics already decided there wish: to get rid of each other.

The Grim Reaper was also at Bell Tree Village and was forced to play, but the Grim Reaper set one condition: the mayor would have to die (for whatever reason). Jubs forced three people to kill BlueLeaf.

Meanwhile, the Merchant wanted no part of this, so they decided they would just keep selling stuff. Unfortunately, a Fanatic and Townsperson raided their shop and killed the Merchant's family. The Merchant was stricken with grief and vowed to avenge their family.

BlueLeaf was killed by a Townsperson, Fanatic, and Merchant, and was taken away by the Grim Reaper. He was Mayor of Bell Tree Village.

With six players alive, it takes three votes to reach majority. (Also, all pronouns are set to be "they" in day posts.) Thx alise

whos elise? im alise :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh **** i just looked at my signature nvm

rekt

- - - Post Merge - - -

So one thing to notice is that only one faction can win and that the game is nightless.

So what this means is that if anybody claims Grim Reaper, we know who not to lynch. Nobody has to lynch the Grim Reaper in order to win, therefore we should let them live.

I also think that whoever claims Merchant is fairly safe. If everybody wants to play and win, then they'll avoid lynching the merchant as that will put the Grim Reaper closer to winning and keep everybody else away.

I agree with keeping the grim reaper alive but not the merchant, if a townsperson or fanatic gets lynched then the merchant is one lynch away from winning, anybody could claim townsperson/fanatic and be fairly safe from any lynch, resulting in having to take huge risks

Except nobody but the Grim Reaper has to lynch the merchant. So if you want to waste a lynch on that, that's fine.

Oh the game started
Im down w/ lynching elise. She broke my heart. What a ****er.

Except lynching the merchant day one, lynching a townsperson or fanatic day two means the grim reaper wins one day three if we lynch a townsperson or fanatic depending on what isn't lynched on day two.

Yeah. Since she's not doing anything in here, we should get her back in the main games.

##VOTE: alise

Vote Count
alise - 1 - oath2order

This is a reminder that there is no time limit to voting, but let's keep it at less than 24 hours.

Back