• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia [Unofficial] SS3 Mafia

Blue leaf = leaf = nature = mother = child = demon girl = evil = killz = SCUM KILLZ = UR IN THE MAFIA

##Vote: BlueLeaf
After being scum 2 times in a row in unofficial games it's safe to assume I won't be scum in this game. ((((((((((:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cause you have a chance of losing. Cri
That goes for all of the games you numdum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella = Cap = Baseball Cap = Baseball = Red Sox = Red = Blood = Murder = Mafia = Capella is Scum!

After being scum 2 times in a row in unofficial games it's safe to assume I won't be scum in this game. ((((((((((:)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That goes for all of the games you numdum

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella = Cap = Baseball Cap = Baseball = Red Sox = Red = Blood = Murder = Mafia = Capella is Scum!
oh no you got me :(

All the role pm's have been sent. They day post will be up shortly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 1

Natty and SuperPenguin had Oath cornered against a wall. They both yell "You're going to pay the price for your Crimes. They both had pistols in their hands. Unbeknownst to them, Oath had a little surprise behind his hands.

"omg He has a bomb" Superpenguin said with a panicked voice.

"I die by my own hands" screams Oath and suddenly there is a flash and Green and Red blood are mixed on the ground.

Natty the Townie, was blown to smithereens
SuperPenguin the Townie, did not breathe another breath
Oath the Mafia Goon, died by his own hands

You have 24 hours to pick a player for lynch.

Last edited:
Okay let's just lynch prin lolz!!!
I'm assuming you have the role I think you have, considering you didn't CC me.

I don't mind lynching Prin, so:
##VOTE: Prin

I can't tell if you're joking or not so I have an unvote ready.

End Game

End Game​

Prin the Townie
Got rekt for being inactive

Mafia Wins

Last edited:
Back