November Birthstone (Topaz)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Spring Shamrock
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Tasty Cake
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Ok guys, I have been hearing conflicting information. People say clear your void before a trade when I asked before someone said a void can't be cleared apparently that is untrue but can an experienced trader clear this up and how to clear the void. I know it is possible, not to transfer animals by clearing.

That still looks to me like visiting a town with ten people in it will not get rid of voided but keep them from attaching to anyone. Many people here say that they clear void before coming so can't attach on to me and it seems ok. I just started wiring for the first time doing this I've never picked up or passed on one so that's all I am trying to avoid I don't want to go out for signatures and have someone get an old random though I am lucky to have very in demand or cute ones voided but still it's something that I have only heard from you say you can't stop someone from attaching by going to a full town. They stay with you but won't leap next visit to a nine or so I keep being told. I guess only a very active wifi trader, cycler would know if they were clearing or dropping on people.

I don't exactly know what you're trying to say.

There will always be a chance that you will receive a voided villager. However, it's not guaranteed.

I just sold a villager to someone who was sure she cleared her void and when I opened my game the next day I had a new villager from her town. It has happened to me a few times when people are sure their void is clear by doing the trick that is talked about. It seems to me its hit or miss. I don't get mad, just figure its part of the game.

I just sold a villager to someone who was sure she cleared her void and when I opened my game the next day I had a new villager from her town. It has happened to me a few times when people are sure their void is clear by doing the trick that is talked about. It seems to me its hit or miss. I don't get mad, just figure its part of the game.

This, people should not get mad, because it's clearly not know for sure if void can be cleared...

"Clearing the void" will more likely than not decrease the likelihood she moves in with the trader. It won't eliminate the entire chance though. I'd still do it, since it will still help, but just be aware that you did all you could if the trader gets the villagers and you visited someone with 10.

Back