Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Now town dont ever say i never did anything for you.

Youre welcome for the win, although you should thank Tsundere for pissing me off bad enough to betray them

Now town dont ever say i never did anything for you.

Youre welcome for the win, although you should thank Tsundere for pissing me off bad enough to betray them

Me and nick were planning on being mafia aligned but then tsundere messed it up.

if there even are any other clockmakers they should out themselves now because uh they kind of need to in order to win lmao
but i doubt there are

Oops never mind. I didn't see that pm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryan why'd you just vote for yourself?

Oh hes probs a clockmaker.

If so, someone shoot him tonight haha.
Being a **** and not claiming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHELP AT LEAST TOWN WINS I GUESS LOL GG

Oh hes probs a clockmaker.

If so, someone shoot him tonight haha.
Being a **** and not claiming.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WHELP AT LEAST TOWN WINS I GUESS LOL GG

tru

ryan even if she got to majority you should still vote for her idc

Town was furious after Tina's escape. There was really only one person they could take their anger out on. Minties was the only person they could think of. She backed up against a wall, town angrily jabbing whatever they could find in her direction.

"What the **** are you doing?" oath2order shouted from the top of the tower. He had awoken from his coma at last. Though he was being wheeled around on an upward board to face town by his doctor Sid2125 due to spinal trauma, he could still very well see what was going on.

"Don't you dare harm my assistant! Trust her! I built this tower! I...Hang on, move me back, there's a breeze...I say who gets to live!" He continued. The remainder of town slowly backed off of Minties, who, when she saw the opportunity, fled into the Clock Tower.

"Majora's Remnants are destroyed! We can rebuild this town! It's finally over." He proclaimed. "Wheel me back and let them figure out who's in charge." oath2order whispered to Sid2125. "I've got a clock to watch over and an assistant to train."

Town, Clockmaker, and Lovers win!

Action ListScum ChatObserver ChatLover Chat

Back