• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Anyways I'm fine with night ending sooner than it was supposed to.

tumblr_inline_n67ygb8Vmw1qi3w11.jpg

...ready.

DawnoftheThirdDay_zps2ce32b57.png

Natty was walking through West Clock Town. The sun had set and nothing could be heard except crickets. A few noises were heard from the old Mayor's Office, but nothing to concern herself with. She looked at the gate. She could run. She could escape Clock Town and be done with this insanity. Be done with the imminent magical disaster bound to happen at any minute. Be done with the squabbling town. But she couldn't leave. Her friends were here. Speaking of friends...

Alice and Dad were over in the square. Natty ran over to greet them.

"Hey guys!" She exclaimed.

"Hey!" Dad said. "How are ya?"

He gave Natty a quick hug, followed by Alice. As Alice pulled away, a faint clicking sound could be heard. The trio chatted for another minute before the ticking stopped.

West Clock Town erupted in a blinding light as Natty's Blast Mask accidentally went off, killing the three of them.

MrKisstoefur was somehow killed by a flying ice cream carriage. No horses were killed in the accident.

MrKisstoefur the Mafia Goon was modkilled upon request. They were holding a Postman's Hat which is now destroyed.

Natty the Townie was should have watched her back. They were holding a Blast Mask which is now destroyed.

Alice the Townie was asploded. They were holding a Keaton Mask which is now destroyed.

Dad the Townie was DAeD. They were holding a no mask

Day Three will end in 26 hours, at 1AM on Monday, August 18th. With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to reach majority.

Last edited:
ok who the **** stole my mask
also at least we got scum..tho it was from a modkill, but whatevs. (also ha i was right abt him being maf)
anyway rip dad, natty and alice :' (

RIP

hahahahaha kiss get rekt btch

Reported for avoiding censor and being rude(This isn't a joke either).

Sorry again to my team. I'll be back by Thursday or Friday so I hope to see we won!

ok kiss :lemon: how about I report you for the countless times you've been rude 2 me

ok whatever im gettig off my computer so i cant read the thread

Can we lynch Sid now as a continuation from yesterday. -~- Unless anyone who has ever possessed a Cop Mask has anything to add?

Can we lynch Sid now as a continuation from yesterday. -~- Unless anyone who has ever possessed a Cop Mask has anything to add?

thats mean :(
but why exactly

idk ill go look thru kisstoefur's posts to see if we can get anything out of it

Back