• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

I'm Athena. I'd rather vote for Sid than Waffles I think. But why not Jello?

Because he already claimed immortal townie in the first game when noodle dies and flip immortal townie I believe that Jello is telling the truth on the first day.

I'm Athena. I'd rather vote for Sid than Waffles I think. But why not Jello?

Because Jellofish was the one who repeatedly brought up the townie name, I don't believe the Godfather is given that information.

- - - Post Merge - - -

##Vote: Sid2125

Guess we'll risk it.

Sid has been top of my suspicion list since day one, so I am putting in a vote for her. Hope we get the result we need from it. :/

##VOTE: Sid2125

I'm really nervous that both Tom and Fel are mafia actually, but it will be too late if that's what happens.

Current Votes:

Sid2125: (4)

ITookYourWaffles
Sataric
Tom
Feloreena

Sid2125 has reached majority and will be lynched when I return from home work

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also going to ask all players to refrain from posting until the post comes up.

Last edited:
UUo8XKR.png

Mafia Wins!

The battered, headless bodies of Tom, Jeremy, JellofishXD and Sid2125 rotted in pools of congealed ichor. The gods had lost this battle by falling for Hades' trickery. Sataric, Feloreena and ITookYourWaffles stood on the edge of one of Mount Olympus' great balconies. "Well boys..." said Sataric with a wicked grin "lets have some fun." Feloreena and ITookYourWaffles cheered excitedly. The world down below was not prepared.

Tom - Artemis (Detective), Jeremy - Athena (Vigilante), JellofishXD - an Immortal, and Sid2125 - an Immortal couldn't best the Underworld.

Sataric - Hades (Godfather), Feloreena - Charon (Roleblocker), and ITookYourWaffles - Cronus (Framer) have claimed Mount Olympus for their own.

Role PMs:

Minties said:
mwaUbVM.png
Artemis (Detective)
You are the goddess of the moon, hunting, chastity, and virginity. You are the huntsman of the gods. Highly skilled with a bow, you earned the title "stag-killer". You pride yourself on being chaste and cultivate young girls and animals as the protector of the young. Your proficiency in hunting has allowed you to inspect a player each night. You may PM the host with the name of a player to inspect at night. Your inspection will return the alignment of a player.

Your win condition is: eliminate all of the invaders trying to steal your home from you.

Minties said:
EAqDiac.png
Athena (Vigilante)
You are the goddess of wisdom, courage, just warfare, and skill. Zeus devoured your mother while she was pregnant with you so your future brother would not overthrow him. Shortly after, he suffered from terrible headaches and had Hephaestus split his head with an axe to relieve the pressure. You emerged from his skull, fully grown, armored and as powerful as ever. Unlike your bloodthirsty brother Ares, you are the goddess of organized fighting, strategy and controlled strength on the battlefield. Being battle worn has granted you the ability to shoot one player per game. You may PM the host ONCE per game with the name of a player to shoot at night. If your shot is blocked or overlaps with a mafia kill, then it will be refunded to you.

Your win condition is: eliminate all of the invaders trying to steal your home from you.

Minties said:
myYoCfN.png
Immortal (Townie)
You reside above the land of regular humans as the few heroes that Zeus has bestowed immortality upon. He has called you to the defense of Mount Olympus, for should it fall, your home is surely next. The gods have powers far beyond your own, so your only weapon in this battle is your voice.

Minties said:
qVcCjrb.png
Hades (Godfather)
You are the ruler of the dead, commander in the Underworld. You were forced to reside in the land of dead after losing land and sea to Zeus and Poseidon. The thought of living up on the top of Mount Olympus was too tantilizing and you have gathered your forces from the Underworld to take the mountain for yourself. You can send in kills. If inspected by a detective, you will return town-aligned to inspections.
Your team is:

REMOVED​

Your QuickTopic can be found: REMOVED.

Your win condition is: to equal or outnumber the inhabitants of Mount Olympus.

Minties said:
CuSZk1Q.png
Charon (Roleblocker)
You are the ferryman for the Underworld. Your job is to guide the deceased across the rivers Styx and Archeron to the afterlife. You follow Hades in the hopes of a better life up on Mount Olympus. You can bribe others to come into your ferry at night, preventing their actions. You may PM the host with the name of a player to roleblock at night. You cannot roleblock the same player twice. You can send in kills should Hades die.
Your team is:

REMOVED​

Minties said:
CdntA2w.png
Cronus (Framer)
You are a titan that Zeus, your son, bound to rule over Elysium in the Underworld. It had been told that Zeus would dethrone you, so you planned to devour him just as you had done with your former children: Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, Demeter and Hera. Your wife Rhea tricked you into eating a stone in swaddling, believing it was your son, while she escaped and gave birth to Zeus. Zeus came to you as an adult, had you take an emetic, which in turn caused you to vomit up all of your devoured children. Those gods and goddesses banded together to overthrow you and imprison you in Tartarus in the Underworld. Zeus later released you and assigned your current position to you. You support Hades' cause to take back Mount Olympus. You may PM the host with the name of a player to frame at night. You cannot frame the same player twice. You can send in kills should Hades die.
Your team is:

REMOVED​

Town wasn't really the smartest this game, Sataric pulled off like 3 easy lynches, yet no one called him out

Town wasn't really the smartest this game, Sataric pulled off like 3 easy lynches, yet no one called him out

Agreed. The only one I can give a pass to is Tom for inspecting him and getting town result. But like, if Waffles for example, suggested the same people Sataric did, I know you all would have put Waffles under MAJOR suspicion.

Hey, hey. Easy, there. ~_~

Sat and Fel were so obvious js

Says the one who said "If Sataric and Jello are scum" in obs chat. :)
They did a good job. You have to hand it to them.

Agreed. The only one I can give a pass to is Tom for inspecting him and getting town result. But like, if Waffles for example, suggested the same people Sataric did, I know you all would have put Waffles under MAJOR suspicion.

I would've said it was Waffles, had I not died that night. lol. I even blocked Waffles night 2. If I was alive for the lynch, I'd have pushed for Waffles. :( (Though I'm not sure if anyone'd listen to me because of the lack of evidence, lol.)
I think I accidentally hinted that I was blue with one of the comments that I made. x.x

What was the whole Sataric + Giggles + Smiles + Tom thing tho?

I think he was trying to flatter Tom? Trying to gain some sort of trust, maybe? Hahah.

I was a little sus of Harry, because I was like... why is he so sure I'm town? 'Cause I know I was being suspected by some people, lol.

Says the one who said "If Sataric and Jello are scum" in obs chat. :)
They did a good job. You have to hand it to them.

I would've said it was Waffles, had I not died that night. lol. I even blocked Waffles night 2. If I was alive for the lynch, I'd have pushed for Waffles. :( (Though I'm not sure if anyone'd listen to me because of the lack of evidence, lol.)
I think I accidentally hinted that I was blue with one of the comments that I made. x.x

Sure they did a decent job but a good chunk of it was lazy town. I mean it basically, from an obs standpoint looked like this:

Scum: Let's lynch this town member!
Town: Okay!
*lynches*
Town: How could this happen!

What was the whole Sataric + Giggles + Smiles + Tom thing tho?

Yes what the hell was that

Sorry, if that offended you! I think you would have been one of the more smarter players had you played more games previously.

But I still think Town could do better.

Back