Mafia Battle for Mount Olympus Mafia (Game Over/Mafia Win)

##Vote: VillageDweller

Something about VD is unsettling, we probably won't hit majority and I'm just going to stick to this.

##Vote: VillageDweller

Something about VD is unsettling, we probably won't hit majority and I'm just going to stick to this.

oMG BYE U R VOTING TOWN
im unsettled bc nobody seems like mafia enough so i dont know who to vote
Dies

Ryan your team could have easily told you to not be active before lunch because it makes you more obvious so yeah i dont believe you sorry

explodes

OK. I'll try to defend myself.
1. This is the way i played townie in all the games that i was town
2. When i played mafia i was WAY more active before i got lynched

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and

3. I played differently last time i was mafia

Last time? Have you slipped up and now accidentally imply that you are mafia this time?

Your defense is poor and you haven't forwarded any suspicions to try and help town at all.

##VOTE: ryan88

oMG BYE U R VOTING TOWN
im unsettled bc nobody seems like mafia enough so i dont know who to vote
Dies

Ryan your team could have easily told you to not be active before lunch because it makes you more obvious so yeah i dont believe you sorry

explodes
before lunch? it's 8 pm. i'm in new york. Lunch passed hours ago

Last time? Have you slipped up and now accidentally imply that you are mafia this time?

Your defense is poor and you haven't forwarded any suspicions to try and help town at all.

##VOTE: ryan88
Nice Catch! ##VOTE: Ryan 88

OK. I'll try to defend myself.
1. This is the way i played townie in all the games that i was town
2. When i played mafia i was WAY more active before i got lynched
oh and
3. I played differently last time i was mafia

Is is from my question thing, no. You need to elaborate more about this so we would understand.
Nope you didn't answered my question

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me JelloFish is innocent because he said he is immortal townie before Noodle died.
at computer lab i hope i wont get caught

I am still not convinced that Ryan88 is our best choice for todays lynch simply because his playstyle is odd all around, but he's undeniably done a ton of scummy things by now and it feels like for every post he makes to defend himself he just seems more guilty rather than the other way around. The votes are all falling in on him so far, and there's probably not enough time to change that around by now regardless, though I would probably have preferred to go for Sid. However, we cannot take the no-lynch route since it'll essentially forfeit our chances of making a come-back this game. I will vote ##:Ryan88 and hope for the best.

Oh, and I strongly feel that either VillageDweller or Tom is probably Mafia, because both of them are giving me strange vibes from time to time all throughout this game..

Is is from my question thing, no. You need to elaborate more about this so we would understand.
Nope you didn't answered my question

- - - Post Merge - - -

For me JelloFish is innocent because he said he is immortal townie before Noodle died.
at computer lab i hope i wont get caught
can you post your question again?

can you post your question again?

You better read carefully pls.
Ryan I think this will help you to get more ideas I think you have a hard time so maybe this will help (Not only Ryan but newbies as well)
*Who do you think is suspicious? Reason why you think they are suspicious? Do you have evidence against them or just an opinion?
*Do you have any plans for today? if so care to share us something and we will think about it.
*What do you think about night 1 you know something? (Any leads?)

And also how can you clear your suspicion do you think we should not lynch you? why.

I am still not convinced that Ryan88 is our best choice for todays lynch simply because his playstyle is odd all around, but he's undeniably done a ton of scummy things by now and it feels like for every post he makes to defend himself he just seems more guilty rather than the other way around. The votes are all falling in on him so far, and there's probably not enough time to change that around by now regardless, though I would probably have preferred to go for Sid. However, we cannot take the no-lynch route since it'll essentially forfeit our chances of making a come-back this game. I will vote ##:Ryan88 and hope for the best.

Oh, and I strongly feel that either VillageDweller or Tom is probably Mafia, because both of them are giving me strange vibes from time to time all throughout this game..

I'm not convinced either and I really wished the others contributed more to the thread Sataric, but I think this is the only way we're going to even reach majority voting today which is incredibly upsetting.

I feel like ryan88 might be our best bet for lynch. The no lynch option is out of the question. Unless a better option comes up in the next couple of hours before day ends. My vote goes to him. ##Vote: Ryan88

~@ Tom - I've got a really bad feeling about this lynch, and many of the other people I find suspicious is very eager to jump onto the Ryan88 bandwagon which means that he's probably going to either flip innocent despite his strange behaviour, or Mafia is simply comfortable with sacrificing him. We need to make sure that our blue roles use their powers with outmost efficiency tonight, because it's important that we make some swift progress regardless of the outcome of this lynch.

I'm not going to suggest any targets for our Detective to check openly because there's always a possibility that Mafia might have a Framer on their team, but hopefully they'll find something that we can work with tomorrow. If we have any Vigilantes then they might want to consider using their actions tonight as well. There is simply no time to waste.

Current Votes:

Ryan88: (7)

VillageDweller
Tom
Sataric
Sid2125
Jeremy
Crystal
Feloreena

Ryan88 has reach majority and will be lynched shortly when I return home from work.

I will be double checking if everyone has posted and will be modkilling if not.

njTkFvK.png

Ryan88 was found slumped against a wall in a pool of golden ichor in one of the many great halls that made up Mount Olympus. The smell of death had already fouled the air. His severed head rested neatly between his hands, mouth open in an eternal scream and milky, sightless eyes terrified of nothing. The vibrant white of his cloak was dulled and coated in his lifeblood.The hall was eerily silent.

Ryan88, an Immortal, won't get ahead.

Role PM:

Minties said:
myYoCfN.png
Immortal (Townie)
You reside above the land of regular humans as the few heroes that Zeus has bestowed immortality upon. He has called you to the defense of Mount Olympus, for should it fall, your home is surely next. The gods have powers far beyond your own, so your only weapon in this battle is your voice.

Your win condition is: eliminate all of the invaders trying to steal your home from you.

Players remaining: 10/14

Mafia Remaining: 4/4

Mafia KP = 2 (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions. Night Two ends 3PM AEST time (10:00PM PST).

Sorry for the short, uninspired death, work made me stay late.

Back