• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[SHOP] Cashews' Minimalistic Villager Portraits

I just added you hidden owl and am opening my gates now! If you PM me your email I send you the portrait ASAP! I have some fruit for sale in Retail for 1 million each if you'd rather not drop money bags. I trust you to find your way to Retail without me babysitting you, just don't ruin my flowers or I'll give you a TERRIBLE wifi review :)

Also BirdsAreCoolYo I charge 5 million a portrait if you don't ask for any extras (you haven't) but IIRC you agreed to split Celia's portrait between the two of you.

I'm ready after! Would it be possible to just send it through pm though? For my email I use my real name

No I don't I actually just use Google Drives drawing app! I don't need anything fancier for my simple art style :)

Oh wow! How nice :> I didn't realize google had anything like that~ Love your work :> I wonder if someday you'll have a gallery with every villager (oh boy could you imagine @_@)

Oh wow! How nice :> I didn't realize google had anything like that~ Love your work :> I wonder if someday you'll have a gallery with every villager (oh boy could you imagine @_@)
One day maybe!! Haha it is pretty time consuming, so many in a few months I could have them all done :3

Why don't we push this all off, I've been drinking and am sleep deprived. Let's say Wednesday night I'll try to make a more coordinated trade-off of portraits and money etc. I just need to sleep soon and I'll be more organized/awake then @__@

Hellos!

I would like to place an order for 10 villager pics.
I was curious, if some of my villagers already have portraits done (ie chrissy), do i still need to pay for them?

I can offer 5mil per portrait.

Hellos!

I would like to place an order for 10 villager pics.
I was curious, if some of my villagers already have portraits done (ie chrissy), do i still need to pay for them?

I can offer 5mil per portrait.
Sure thing! I think I said it in the first post, but if I've already done the art it'd be nice to get a smaller donation if you want to use the art (like around 2 million?). List all the villagers you want and we can work out the price later!

Sure thing! I think I said it in the first post, but if I've already done the art it'd be nice to get a smaller donation if you want to use the art (like around 2 million?). List all the villagers you want and we can work out the price later!

oh thanks! sorry didn't see it, was too excited ahahah
I'll go make my list~ :D

Would you be up for a whole town signature? If you're still doing these that is

Last edited:
I actually have been really bad about keeping up with my orders... I never got around to even starting that big bird portrait order @__@ I've been able to get most of my dreamies so I don't have a huge incentive to keep making these... The person who ordered Lily also went mia so I never got paid for that either.

Ehh here's what, you can place an order if you want but I can give 0 promises about when I'll do it if ever. I've been busy with work (gotta ship our app before the deadline!) but I'll see what I can do. If anyone wants a portrait that I've already made (see first post) I can still sell it to you.

Hi there! I would be interested in getting Marshal and Bruce, which is about 4 million in game bells. At the current exchange rate (5 million to 100 TBT), that's about 80 TBT... if I offered you 100 TBT, can I get both Marshal and Bruce?

I thought the exchange rate was 100TBT to 2.5 million bells, can anyone else confirm? I don't know where to verify this

I thought the exchange rate was 100TBT to 2.5 million bells, can anyone else confirm? I don't know where to verify this

It's actually 100 TBT per 5 or 6 million now. Inflation caused it go up and we are trying to bring it down. ;v;

It's actually 100 TBT per 5 or 6 million now. Inflation caused it go up and we are trying to bring it down. ;v;
Aww man that's a bummer, is it because of the ABD interest scandal? Where do you find out the prices? Idk I might just wait then, that's inflation of over 100%...

Back