• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[SHOP] Cashews' Minimalistic Villager Portraits

Cashews

Bells
Switch
8331-7129-8418
Yellow Candy
Cake
UPDATE: I've been busy with work so orders have no guaranteed completion time! (Busy at work, big deadlines in Nov) If you want a rush order I can promise it within one week for 15 million. If you want to buy an existing portrait for BTB I can send it to you probably within an hour even while I'm at work!

This is my item wishlist and I'm also accepting in-game Bells or BTB. I'm currently charging 10 million in-game bells for 1 villager (just a head and their shirt), but we can negotiate prices if you'd like. If you want other details (tail, present, flower etc) I would charge a bit more.

If you want to use any of my existing art, I'd prefer if you ask me first and I can send you the picture (through email or imgur) for a donation price of 5 million in-game bells!

Here's an example of the portraits I've done so far:
F7n6r2I.png

tFVwgAQ.png

~~Listed Alphabetically~~
Ankha
Blanche
Bruce
Celia
Chrissy
Coco
Flora
Flurry
Francine
Gaston
Julian
Knox
Lily
Lionel
Maple
Marshal
Merengue
Mitzi
Peanut
Punchy
Purrl
Robin
Rudy
Static
Stitches
Tangy
Walker
Whitney
Wolfgang
  • Dinomate (Reindeer will pay/help) - Bonbon, Broffina, Celia, Colton, Drago, Groucho, Knox, Phoebe, Shep, Sterling
  • Bird - Apollo, Pierce, Keaton, Avery, Frank, Sterling
  • Marisska - Biskit (with cupcake + custom shirt)

Last edited:
how lovely! adorable! these are really well-done *v*

Thanks for the feedback dudes/dudettes!! :) Wolves are actually miles harder to draw than any other villagers, but after Wolfgang and Whitney I think I have it down haha

I'm done with Lionel for user BlueDress! I will PM him/her later when I get time to download and compress the image for use. I'm a bit preoccupied at the moment (I've got Sat night things to do lol) so I'll do that tomorrow.

Next up is Flurry for user Hamster! I know I've been pretty late on filling these requests (really busy week at work) but I just wanted to update so that everyone knows I haven't forgotten about them or this thread!

Hmm... could I have Bruce done? I can't pay in bells now but i can later. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or i could trade for some of my art as well as some bells... my art shop link is in my sig... it's not amazing though.

Can I purchase a portrait of Blanche? (I have no problems with paying more than 5 Mill for extra details.)

Last edited:
I would like a portrait of Lily please:blush:
and I have these...
Black veil
Blossoming dress
Ceramic hot pot
Circle banner
Cushion
Emperor's cap
Frock coat
Girl's day updo
Painting set
Shamrock hat
Spring kimono
Tam-o'-shanter
Aries rocking chair
Let me know how much it would be after all these items..

Thanks for all the replies! Just to keep things straight I'm making a list of the current requests. For the record I really want to get the Creepy Set before halloween comes up, so if anyone can offer the complete or partial creepy set you'll be my #1 priority! Otherwise it could take me anywhere from 1 day to 1.5 weeks to finish your portrait, I hope you'll understand. :)

The Hidden Owl - Bruce

ObeseMudkipx - Rudy

Lafiel - Blanche (What kind of extra details would you like? If you don't care i can surprise you!)

Mayor Melony - Lily (Does 2 million + those items sound fair? I'm just estimating here)

Thanks for all the replies! Just to keep things straight I'm making a list of the current requests. For the record I really want to get the Creepy Set before halloween comes up, so if anyone can offer the complete or partial creepy set you'll be my #1 priority! Otherwise it could take me anywhere from 1 day to 1.5 weeks to finish your portrait, I hope you'll understand. :)

Mayor Melony - Lily (Does 2 million + those items sound fair? I'm just estimating here)

Can you do 900k + the stuff I listed + creepy set?

Can you do 900k + the stuff I listed + creepy set?
Yes that sounds good! For your and ObeseMudkipz's information I'm willing to accept duplicates of all of the creepy set except the wallpaper and carpet. (Obviously I'd prefer to have 1 of each than say 3 of one item and 0 of another, since you both offered)

And Lafiel: I'll do my best to surprise you! Again you might have to wait a week or so, depends a lot on how late I have to stay at work :D

Omg, so cute especially that Stitches! ;u; Good luck with your shop! What software/program do you use to make these? I might order for Sprinkle and Beau. Are you looking for a certain amount of TBTB?

Yes that sounds good! For your and ObeseMudkipz's information I'm willing to accept duplicates of all of the creepy set except the wallpaper and carpet. (Obviously I'd prefer to have 1 of each than say 3 of one item and 0 of another, since you both offered)

And Lafiel: I'll do my best to surprise you! Again you might have to wait a week or so, depends a lot on how late I have to stay at work :D

Okay, I'm doing some trades atm so I'll let you know when I get everything together and ready to trade:)

Back