• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I'm Makar you Idiot! Mafia [Game Over - Mafia Wins!]

Crazy-Gamer
C r y s t a l
Berrypop

Day is now over. Crazy-Gamer and in-a-pickle are getting modkilled. Please look forward to the endgame post coming from Capella.

Last edited:
END GAME
Are we there yet berrypop?

Almost be patient pickle

Hey wheres crazy-gamer?

They got lost but who cares?

Just then crystal shanked berrypop in the thigh
She died instantly

You... you did this??!?

Yes
Crystal slapped pickle across the face
HOW COULD YOU.. YOU... MO-
Before he could finish crystal stabbed him in the throat

Heh too easy
Time to burn the deku tree

Berrypop (detective makar) didn't see it coming
Crazy- gamer (makar) was left behind
In-a-pickle (makar) was too slow
Superpenguin (aka great deku tree) was set ablaze
Crystal (evil makar) let it burn

GAME OVER MAFIA WINS

Last edited:
shoulder+shimmy.gif

bye

okay BerryPop should have really claimed from like day 2 and said her findings
then we could have figured out who the liar was bc the townie was called regular makar in the PMs.. however i guess nobody else really caught onto that

and idk i think crystal might have got lynched tbh but o well at the same time i doubt it
at least i lynched mafia -~-

It sucked that like half of the players were inactive :-(
This was super fun though thanks for letting me co-host nick

Last edited:

Night Zero

Silly Makar has been playing around with Hollo's potions again. He accidentally cloned himself six times! Oh, makar, you're so silly. Don't play with Hollo's potions.

While six clones of Makar sound like fun, something went terribly wrong. Only two of those clones became exact copies of Makar, two others gained intelligence in the fields of medicine and investigation, and two others became evil.

The two Evil Makars locked Hollo up in his own cauldron and boiled him up. Their next target is the Deku Tree.

Find the Evil Makars before they get to the Deku Tree! Luckily Makar can't move very fast with his stubby legs.

Capella, AKA Hollo, was boiled to death.

It is now Night Zero. Please send in your actions to BOTH Capella and me. Night ends when all actions are in.

This flavor text is deadly Adorable!!!!!!!

bye

okay BerryPop should have really claimed from like day 2 and said her findings
then we could have figured out who the liar was bc the townie was called regular makar in the PMs.. however i guess nobody else really caught onto that

and idk i think crystal might have got lynched tbh but o well at the same time i doubt it
at least i lynched mafia -~-
in the scum chat we agreed to kill you night 1 but i got lynched.

OP has been updated with Roles and Links. Congrats to the Evil Makars! I hope you had a pleasant experience hosting a game, Capella and will want to host future games. :)

There wasn't an Action List because it is not difficult to keep up with a game where only three actions get sent in each Night. If you would like to know what happened during the Nights, here you are:

Night Zero
Kill: Princess
Protect: No one cause Princess was the Doctor and couldn't protect herself
Inspect: VillageDwller

Night One
Kill: VillageDweller
Inspect: Crazy-Gamer

Last edited:
BerryPop why would you vote for Crazy even tho you inspected her.

Look at my avatar. It'll cheer you up.
Your avatar is kawaii~
It's a shame the two Townies were inactive and couldn't say that the name was Regular Makar, Town could have one if they did.

(omfg the stupid kids at Windfall Island keep blocking my shot of Anton and Linda omfg
EDIT: Omg I just missed them look at each other ugh)

Last edited:
Back