• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia I'm Makar you Idiot! Mafia [Game Over - Mafia Wins!]

omg im done if you were a townie bc IT LITERALLY SAYS IT IN YOUR PM AND I EVEN MADE SURE WITH CAP THAT SHE SENT THE SAME WORDS TO AL THE TOWNIES

Night One

The Makars were all prancing around happily in a circle. All of a sudden one of the Makars slipped and fell into the water. When he got out of the water, he fell into a pile of mud and started to grow. He was somehow growing into a tree!

When he finally stopped growing, it was apparent he had a red color. The rest of the Makars proceeded to chop him down and found out the clone was none other than ryan88.

ryan88, AKA Evil Makar, was chopped down.

It is now Night One. You have 24 hours to send in your actions, but please get them in earlier.

Remember to send in your actions to both Capella and me. Don't just send to one of us. Send to both of us.

OK SO

now that that's happened hopefully whoever the detective is believes me lmao
but mainly the other townies know what i mean about the actual townie name in the role pm so ya

unfortunately that doesn't actually help us much r i p unless we like devised a way to get all da townies to say what they're called at some exact time and whoever posts last is mafia tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

<Superpenguin> All actions are in! \o/
<Superpenguin> Cap wanna make the post?

hi

if i die go town :> we got rid of one evil makar get rid of the other and let the 4 qt good makar's left live freely B)

Day Two

The first Evil Makar was still on the ground completely dead. With ax in hand, the other Evil Makar sought revenge for their friend's death.

The ax was thrown and sliced through Makar's stomach. Everyone played some music to mourn the death.

VillageDweller, AKA Makar, received an ax to the chest.

It is now Day Two. You have 24 hours to vote. It takes 3 votes to reach majority.

Here's the song we used to mourn him:
It makes me cry every time ;_;

- - - Post Merge - - -

but yeah, i think crystal is mafia. Crazy Gamer might just be inactive, i'm town, and that leaves crystal and in a pickle.

Excuse me how and I mafia? If I was mafia I wouldnt have voted my partner. I don't know maybe in a pickle is hiding behind the "inactive" thing and is secretly sending in kills. The two People who didnt vote for ryan is pickle and crazy gamer so I think one of them is in the mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probably be voting for one of them.

Excuse me how and I mafia? If I was mafia I wouldnt have voted my partner. I don't know maybe in a pickle is hiding behind the "inactive" thing and is secretly sending in kills. The two People who didnt vote for ryan is pickle and crazy gamer so I think one of them is in the mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll probably be voting for one of them.

Well, you have a point, so ##VOTE: In a pickle

ACK IM HORRIBLY SORRYYY, ugh, I completely didn't know this, er, game, started.

secretly blames cap, but since it's kinda my fault, i'm going to catch up and read, but yeah, I'll try and participate ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, well, I think I sped read everything in the thread, and I didn't really catch anything...but if ryan88 was maf, the only person that tried to really defend him was BerryPop, so....I'm thinking them for the lynch?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I guess I'll roleclaim Townie Makar

Back