Mafia I'm Makar you Idiot! Mafia [Game Over - Mafia Wins!]

Please show respect for one another. We are still waiting for in-a-pickle to confirm his slot. If he doesn't confirm by noon EST on August 8th, we will be replacing him with Sid and starting the game shortly after. :)

Please show respect for one another. We are still waiting for in-a-pickle to confirm his slot. If he doesn't confirm by noon EST on August 8th, we will be replacing him with Sid and starting the game shortly after. :)
u suck and ur icon sucks and ur duck sucks and so does ur life :333

Roles are currently being sent out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Role PMs are sent out. Please PM Capella and/or me if you did not get yours. Game will start in half an hour.

Night Zero

Silly Makar has been playing around with Hollo's potions again. He accidentally cloned himself six times! Oh, makar, you're so silly. Don't play with Hollo's potions.

While six clones of Makar sound like fun, something went terribly wrong. Only two of those clones became exact copies of Makar, two others gained intelligence in the fields of medicine and investigation, and two others became evil.

The two Evil Makars locked Hollo up in his own cauldron and boiled him up. Their next target is the Deku Tree.

Find the Evil Makars before they get to the Deku Tree! Luckily Makar can't move very fast with his stubby legs.

Capella, AKA Hollo, was boiled to death.

It is now Night Zero. Please send in your actions to BOTH Capella and me. Night ends when all actions are in.

okay well as there's no posts I can start with a slight suspicion: would've thought night would be over now. I've seen all players active at least SOME PLACE even if it's not mafia except in-a-pickle and Crazy-Gamer lately soooo I kind of think they're the mafia since night hasn't ended yet.

i'm probably wrong but ya there u go

okay well as there's no posts I can start with a slight suspicion: would've thought night would be over now. I've seen all players active at least SOME PLACE even if it's not mafia except in-a-pickle and Crazy-Gamer lately soooo I kind of think they're the mafia since night hasn't ended yet.

i'm probably wrong but ya there u go
How many?
Because there are only 3 evil clones

Back