Pocket Necessities?

My shovel, net, rod, and watering can stay in my pockets (in that order too!) and my wetsuit, umbrella ect. stay in my letters when needed.

My pockets usually look something like this:

Fishing pole
Bug net
Shovel
Watering can

Sometimes I leave the shovel and watering can at home, though. And sometimes I have an umbrella. I also carry less than 99k bells on me at a time, I like to have lots of room in my inventory for whatever it is I'm doing!

I keep at least 5 or 6 envelopes on me at all times, and my net, rod, shovel, slingshot, parasol, and watering can in them, in that order. So they don't take up space in my inventory, but I always have them and can whip them out whenever I need to. The only thing I don't carry on me, is an axe.

I always carry a shovel, watering can, net, fishing pole, and megaphone. I'll drop them sometimes if I need extra room, but I've found that if I just keep them on me it saves a lot of running around

I have my bug net, fishing rod, and sling shot in letters for when I need them in a hurry. I usually take care of dailies in the morning so I don't have to carry my shovel and watering can around

Definitely the usual tools like shovels, axes, nets, rods etc. but I also like to keep an umbrella in my pockets. Idk, it always seemed very necessary to me

All tools go into empty mail envelopes unless I need both my net and fishing rod out for hunting. But other than that...

Flowers. Because placement.

I always make sure I have 10 letters that way I store all my tools in them!! I also always carry around 99,999 bells! That way I have tons of space for storage / buying items with still all my basic tools and money!!!! It's like a double win! It's really great!

I keep a shovel, fishing pole, net, slingshot, and watering can on me, with the shovel almost always equipped. As for money, I keep under 50k. If I top 50k, I deposit it in my bank. Then I stow away two axes, a megaphone, and my wetsuit in my mail. I have perfect town ordinance so I should probably put the watering can down... but it's a force of habit from older AC games.

Silver shovel, gold slingshot (for the balloon badges), gold net (still have to get a few bugs), diving suit (still have to get a few undersea creatures), gold axe (still landscaping), and gold fishing rod (still have to get a few fishies). I do not stuff them in envelopes because I like having all the space free, though it is silly of me since I do not send or receive much mail. My pockets get full fast but I have not been playing much so it is not a big problem.

I always carry my tools in my pockets for obvious reasons. The fishing rod, net, shovel, watering can and the slingshot are the main ones in case I come across something while walking around the town. Sometimes I have the megaphone in my pockets too if I'm in a hurry to make a quick delivery.

Back