Switch
6283-5908-5204
Winter Mittens
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Mailbox
Cake
Ok, my 2nd character, Logan, has decided to collect the Modern Wood series. Only have the TV so far but what i'd like to know is what do i need to customize it to get the diamond pattern? I came across some pictures of it while looking for the full list of items in this series and really liked it and would like to eventualy customize the full set when ever i get it all. So if anyone could help me out i'd very much appreciate it. Thanks much! :D

not sure if you know about cyrus at retail yet. if you do, ignore everything i'm about to say.

after x amount of time, cyrus will eventually wake up and tell you he can customize things. all you need to do is bring him the item of furniture you want customized (if it can be, some furniture cannot be customized) and he will tell you it will cost x amount of bells. then he'll ask you a list of options that you can use to do so, and then you just pick one. after 30 minutes, you come back and it'll be all customized. i suppose the proper term is, 'refurbished.' you can also obtain a badge for refurbishing things.

and for the wood modern furniture, the options are the normal, typical pattern, 'simple' pattern, and 'diamond' pattern.

Last edited:
Back