TBT Beach Party Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally had time to browse a few more threads. I am a bit late to the party, but enjoyed all the creations anyway. Very cool.

I would like to think there would be some sort of announcement when the voting boards are up, otherwise it could be quite easily missed.

I'm honored to be nominated for both :) Thanks :)
May the best win!

And I kinda was waiting expecting for a whole forum notification thing, as it was to enter. I kinda discovered by accident that the voting started today. :p

So excited about this, I already voted! One suggestion? The banner for "go and vote" shows up on top when i to the museum but not when i log onto the site for the first time. You might get more votes if it was on the front page? I dont know if i am explaining myself clearly, lol.

So excited about this, I already voted! One suggestion? The banner for "go and vote" shows up on top when i to the museum but not when i log onto the site for the first time. You might get more votes if it was on the front page? I dont know if i am explaining myself clearly, lol.

How about now? ;)

When did the voting take place?
I never saw an announcement or banner... :/ Now I've missed it.

There was a massive banner on new sessions for the past 5 or so days. I think many would say it was too annoying. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back