Mafia Cell Mafia II: Stuck in Testing[Mafia Win!]

I'm just surprised at how I escaped the lynch, heh. Dad's reaction test was so intimidating ; I thought it was real, lol. Also, if no one saw the post merge, Capella is our last scummate (elise was into something but you guys mislynched ha)

It was fairly obvious Cap was scum, but I was pretty confident we weren't going to reach Group B that I really wasn't going to bother thinking about who is scum and whether or not Cap is a scapegoat like most of the players lynched were.

And to Prin sorry about the out of thread comms, I'll take whatever punishment you deem appropriate.

Yes Tom, so true words. There are 2 people I can name off the bat that wouldn't do a good job at analyzing posts (no offense oops). Had people been more analytic, I think scum might have lost this one.

EDIT: ninja'd oops I'm referring to your post about contributing

Last edited:
And to Prin sorry about the out of thread comms, I'll take whatever punishment you deem appropriate.

me 2
also sorry 4 laughing in scumchat with blueleaf after i died hehehehehe

theres a reason why i chose C>A>B :lemon: cap is the most obvious as scum, so we need to save her for last. i knew i would slide by all of you so i went first, and blueleaf had a good chance at getting away with it
but ya this was very unbalanced for town lolol

Cap I'm going to beat you up via pokemon battle 1v1 mate. ...Next week. I'm getting ready to move rn.
Omg His avatar is him searching up ways to kill people oh noes

I can't wait to see OBS chat, omg

My life has been up and down :/ I seriously didn't plan any of this. Later, I'll update this post with the endgame. Alise was lynched, so mafia won. Blueleaf, Capella, and tsundere were the mafia.

Scum Chat
Observers

Last edited:
Back